Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone excited about Childress

2 posters

Go down

anyone excited about Childress Empty anyone excited about Childress

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Me either. Knowing that Shermer will still call all the offensive plays what the hell is the point!

Back to top Go down

anyone excited about Childress Empty CHILDRESS

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:27 pm

WTF is Shurmur doing, Holmgren needs to slap him around a couple times and tell hi that Childress was hired as the OC and will also be calling the plays, Childress is a pretty good OC and I think a good hire just as long as Shurmur allows these guys to do what they were hired for. I just dont see holmgren putting up with Shurmur's crap very long but we will see.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

anyone excited about Childress Empty Re: anyone excited about Childress

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Lerner throwing more money away on another washed up has been. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by rodevos1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:08 am

I think Shurmer will last ( maybe ) a couple years and get fired paving the way for Chilly where the Browns will be much better off in the long run. He did pretty good in Minnesota until Favre & Moss showed up "again". The team would have been much better off without those to idiots and Chilly would still have his job in Minnesota.
Shurmer did nothing but fuck up the Fudgepackers until they were forced to can him. Plus Chilly is solid in the draft and his rep there speaks for volumes, you'll eventually see for yourselves - if he has a say in the matter that is otherwise, I wouldn't give Shurmer any credit whatsoever but, with Holmgren there it may help to keep a stranglehold on Shurmer from screwing up in the draft.
rodevos1
rodevos1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down