Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving for awhile

3 posters

Go down

Leaving for awhile Empty Leaving for awhile

Post by guppy Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:51 pm

FYI, I won't be around for a week or so.  Going to the wilderness of Maine to relax where there is no cell coverage and no internet.  Literally, the middle of nowhere. 

Will be recovering from emergency surgery I had on Father's Day to remove my gallbladder.
I never, ever go to the doctor or hospital, but this came suddenly and totally out of the blue.
Hey, maybe I could take a cue from the tin foil hat crowd and blame my condition on the stress of dealing with people's false and unfair accusations and characterizations of.... oh never mind.

Be sure and continue to "Defend the Wall"; whichever "Wall" it is that you choose to defend.

Ciao!
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Leaving for awhile Empty Re: Leaving for awhile

Post by George1963 Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:47 pm

guppy wrote:FYI, I won't be around for a week or so.  Going to the wilderness of Maine to relax where there is no cell coverage and no internet.  Literally, the middle of nowhere. 

Will be recovering from emergency surgery I had on Father's Day to remove my gallbladder.
I never, ever go to the doctor or hospital, but this came suddenly and totally out of the blue.
Hey, maybe I could take a cue from the tin foil hat crowd and blame my condition on the stress of dealing with people's false and unfair accusations and characterizations of.... oh never mind.

Be sure and continue to "Defend the Wall"; whichever "Wall" it is that you choose to defend.

Ciao!

Hell, I'm on the farm in Canada and I drive up towards the road every day or so to get near the internet tubes. I'm sure your gallbladder is happier without you.

Feel better.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:33 am

guppy wrote:FYI, I won't be around for a week or so.  Going to the wilderness of Maine to relax where there is no cell coverage and no internet.  Literally, the middle of nowhere. 

Ciao!

Hey there!  I hope you are feeling better! 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:01 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

Ciao!

I've heard his gallbladder is doing great. Got an apartment in Tampa and is happy to be away from all the bile. Who wouldn't be?
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:01 pm

George1963 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Ciao!

I've heard his gallbladder is doing great. Got an apartment in Tampa and is happy to be away from all the bile. Who wouldn't be?

Thanks for the kind words.  Both the sincere ones, and the ones of a different nature too.  Smile

You know what I found out only just this weekend?  That Caitlin Jenner is actually Bruce Jenner (or was).  I am so clued out of that stuff that I thought Caitlin was a totally different person who when I saw any article with that name, just passed right over it due to complete and total lack of interest in even spending one second finding out what it was about.   I just don't read that stuff.  I don't even know why Kim Kardashian is even famous in the first place.  No clue.  Shame on me I guess.  LOL.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:28 am

guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Ciao!

Thanks for the kind words.  Both the sincere ones, and the ones of a different nature too.  Smile

You know what I found out only just this weekend?  That Caitlin Jenner is actually Bruce Jenner (or was).  I am so clued out of that stuff that I thought Caitlin was a totally different person who when I saw any article with that name, just passed right over it due to complete and total lack of interest in even spending one second finding out what it was about.   I just don't read that stuff.  I don't even know why Kim Kardashian is even famous in the first place.  No clue.  Shame on me I guess.  LOL.

Kim Kardashian became famous because of a sex tape that was "leaked."   Why she has since remained in the spot light is a mystery?!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:05 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

Kim Kardashian became famous because of a sex tape that was "leaked."   Why she has since remained in the spot light is a mystery?!

My theory:  The stupidity of the American people.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:08 pm

guppy wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

My theory:  The stupidity of the American people.

Kinda sad, eh? 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down