Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draft 2015

3 posters

Go down

Draft 2015 Empty Draft 2015

Post by wassejet Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Coming up on Thursday. Jets draft 6th. Who do you like?

My first choice is Mariota, but I doubt that'll happen. After that, I feel the Jets should draft a guy who can be a game changer, especially drafting this high. My favorites: WR's Amari Cooper or Kevin White. Both can be dynamic players. Supposedly, there are a lot of pass rushers in this draft, and a lot of mocks have the Jets picking one. Fowler will probably be gone, but I can live with Beasley. I saw two mock drafts with the Jets taking OT Brandon Scherff. I don't like that pick. RB Todd Gurley has been mentioned as a possible pick for the Jets at 6. I like the idea of a stud RB at 6, however, Gurley's injury history worries me.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Draft 2015 Empty Re: Draft 2015

Post by bowlerman422 Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:27 pm

I like Mariota. But I think that he will be gone when the Jets pick. If no QB. I like one of the speed rushers. All are about the same except for Fowler. I think that the Jets can get players that they need in rounds 2 to 4. That includes a QB. Which I think will be better than Smith. Who I think  is really bad.          

No

bowlerman422

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:59 pm

bowlerman422 wrote:I like Mariota. But I think that he will be gone when the Jets pick. If no QB. I like one of the speed rushers. All are about the same except for Fowler. I think that the Jets can get players that they need in rounds 2 to 4. That includes a QB. Which I think will be better than Smith. Who I think  is really bad.          

No
Can't disagree with anything here.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by NY JETS1 Sun May 03, 2015 8:40 am

Best draft the Jets had in years. They addressed just about every need and they got Stacy from the Rams too! I like the Bryce Petty pick, he should be an upgrade in a season or two. Williams is the pass rusher they have needed for years and Smith is a WR that can get down field.
NY JETS1
NY JETS1
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Sun May 03, 2015 11:42 am

NY JETS1 wrote:Best draft the Jets had in years. They addressed just about every need and they got Stacy from the Rams too! I like the Bryce Petty pick, he should be an upgrade in a season or two. Williams is the pass rusher they have needed for years and Smith is a WR that can get down field.
I saw Williams' press conference and was completely blown away by the maturity this kid displayed. He says he patterns his game after JJ Watt. If so, that could potentially be 20 sacks a season. Of course it would depend on how Bowles lines him up and in what situations, but everyone says he is a 3 down lineman. Very excited to see what this kid can do in combination with the other guys on the D line. I like the number 2 pick. He was compared to Mike Wallace, but unfortunately, a guy like that requires a QB who can get him the ball.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down