Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagles have signed Tim Tebow...

3 posters

Go down

Eagles have signed Tim Tebow... Empty Eagles have signed Tim Tebow...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:33 pm

They must of liked what they seen in him when he came in to visit a few days ago.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Eagles have signed Tim Tebow... Empty Re: Eagles have signed Tim Tebow...

Post by Admin Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:15 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:They must of liked what they seen in him when he came in to visit a few days ago.
 I have never understood the media fascination With Tebow. He quite simply is not that good of a QB. But, for some odd reason he is pushed down our throats. I'm not being insulting on him. I think he has had a lot more of a chance than other QBs. I think he was an excellent college QB. Still... the media just goes ape shit everytime someone says "Tim Tebow".
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:14 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:They must of liked what they seen in him when he came in to visit a few days ago.
 I have never understood the media fascination With Tebow. He quite simply is not that good of a QB. But, for some odd reason he is pushed down our throats. I'm not being insulting on him. I think he has had a lot more of a chance than other QBs. I think he was an excellent college QB. Still... the media just goes ape shit everytime someone says "Tim Tebow".

There is a big fascination with him.  Still, he shredded our defense in the playoffs in an embarrassing fashion.  That earns him more respect than Laundry Jones IMO.  I never understood how it is that he is able to stay as a 3rd string on our roster when he has been absolutely horrible playing preseason games.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:20 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

There is a big fascination with him.  Still, he shredded our defense in the playoffs in an embarrassing fashion.  That earns him more respect than Laundry Jones IMO.  I never understood how it is that he is able to stay as a 3rd string on our roster when he has been absolutely horrible playing preseason games.
 I think Landry's salary is one reason.... they can't be paying him much more that a fry cook at McDonalds can they? LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:23 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

I think Landry's salary is one reason.... they can't be paying him much more that a fry cook at McDonalds can they? LOL.

Not unless they are paying 2.6 mil for 4-years at McDonald's, which in that case I'm quitting my job and heading down to the golden arches pronto.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:23 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

Not unless they are paying 2.6 mil for 4-years at McDonald's, which in that case I'm quitting my job and heading down to the golden arches pronto.
lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Admin wrote:

The guy is a freakish athlete. Not much of a QB, but his pure ability is what keeps teams interested. I think the media makes a big deal out of his every move because they want to see him fail. He never made a big deal out of his faith. They did.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol

snickers

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:26 pm

George1963 wrote:
Admin wrote:

The guy is a freakish athlete. Not much of a QB, but his pure ability is what keeps teams interested. I think the media makes a big deal out of his every move because they want to see him fail. He never made a big deal out of his faith. They did.
I agree about his athleticism. I also think he is a good person. My rant isn't negative for Tim.... but I do question the media.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down