Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malcolm Butler

Go down

Malcolm Butler Empty Malcolm Butler

Post by guppy Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Love this kid's attitude.

I don't want that play to define me. I don’t want to be a guy who had one great moment then disappeared. Getting to the NFL is hard, but staying there is even harder. There’s always someone out there gunning for your job. Last season, I was that guy trying to take someone’s job. Now, because the hard work I’ve put in — and yeah, because of that interception — I have a chance to lock down my spot on the roster. And when I do, I’m guarding it with my life.

- Malcolm Butler
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Malcolm Butler Empty Re: Malcolm Butler

Post by guppy Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:37 pm

guppy wrote:Love this kid's attitude.

I don't want that play to define me. I don’t want to be a guy who had one great moment then disappeared. Getting to the NFL is hard, but staying there is even harder. There’s always someone out there gunning for your job. Last season, I was that guy trying to take someone’s job. Now, because the hard work I’ve put in — and yeah, because of that interception — I have a chance to lock down my spot on the roster. And when I do, I’m guarding it with my life.

- Malcolm Butler

Speaking of attitude, the kind that sets the tone for others, the Superbowl MVP showed up early (7:00 AM) at Gillette for voluntary workouts.  Jerk.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down