Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brownies Set to F it all up again!

3 posters

Go down

The Brownies Set to F it all up again! Empty The Brownies Set to F it all up again!

Post by RLON39 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:09 pm

I swear to God, the Browns are the worst run franchise. They may even trade up to the third pick and draft another iffy franchise QB, which would be the biggest mistake in this draft should it happen. The Browns should simple stand pat and draft Trent Richardson. It's a no-brainer. CB Claiborn is a moron, and Blackmon is far from a can't miss receiver. This could be another blunder that gets them nowhere. I'll give them props if they take Richardson, though, as he is the most complete RB to come out in a while.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Brownies Set to F it all up again! Empty Re: The Brownies Set to F it all up again!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:37 pm

The Browns arent going to trade up for either the Texas A & M or Oklahoma St QB's if anything they may trade down and that would suck as well, I also want Richardson from Bama because as you say he is a complete RB, the guy can run North, South ans well as East and West pls he has great hands coming out of the backfield, no need to take a wr at 4 because there will be very good wr;s still on the board with their 22nd pick plus they also have pick 37 and with that if there is a good olb on the board they seriously need to check him out although I am a believer in taking the best player on the board, drafting for need only does one thing and thats get a player that will not help your team except on special teams, drafting the best players on the board will get you someone that will help your team right away from round 1 all the wat through the 2nd round no mater where you pick unless of course they are complete busts like Manderitch GB's first overall pick from Mich St and a guy like Ryan Leaf, bottom line is you ALWAYS take the best player available even if you already have a couple very good players at that spot, then you try and trade for need.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Brownies Set to F it all up again! Empty Re: The Brownies Set to F it all up again!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:19 pm

No way in hell are the Browns trading up to draft a QB nor will they take Tannehill at 4.In a perfect world, Look for Richardson at 4 and either WR Floyd or Wright at 22 or possibly the Stanford OT. I dont see Weeden there at 22. In the second I would love to see LB Lewis and WR Toon later/

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

dnn3m wrote:No way in hell are the Browns trading up to draft a QB nor will they take Tannehill at 4.In a perfect world, Look for Richardson at 4 and either WR Floyd or Wright at 22 or possibly the Stanford OT. I dont see Weeden there at 22. In the second I would love to see LB Lewis and WR Toon later/

I agree with this...but the Browns will try something stupid like we expect, like trying to get Al Toon to come out of retirement instead of drafting his son....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:54 am

Randell60 wrote:
dnn3m wrote:No way in hell are the Browns trading up to draft a QB nor will they take Tannehill at 4.In a perfect world, Look for Richardson at 4 and either WR Floyd or Wright at 22 or possibly the Stanford OT. I dont see Weeden there at 22. In the second I would love to see LB Lewis and WR Toon later/

I agree with this...but the Browns will try something stupid like we expect, like trying to get Al Toon to come out of retirement instead of drafting his son....LOL

It's always an adventure on draft day isnt it...LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down