Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belichick took players to American Sniper

2 posters

Go down

Belichick took players to American Sniper Empty Belichick took players to American Sniper

Post by guppy Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:29 am

Can't wait to see this one myself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Belichick took players to American Sniper Empty Re: Belichick took players to American Sniper

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:24 am

guppy wrote:Can't wait to see this one myself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That was nice of him. 

I want to see it as well.  I just said to my husband this morning that we should go to the movies tonight.  That was shot down quickly as there is a college football game on tonight.  Pfft!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Belichick took players to American Sniper Empty Re: Belichick took players to American Sniper

Post by guppy Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:55 am

~Sheila~ wrote:

That was shot down quickly as there is a college football game on tonight.  Pfft!

LOL.  

Sorry to say it, but we're still into the pro game 'round here.  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:07 pm

guppy wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

That was shot down quickly as there is a college football game on tonight.  Pfft!

LOL.  

Sorry to say it, but we're still into the pro game 'round here.  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hah!

Sadly our pro season here is over!  Wishing your Patriots luck!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:49 pm

Ravens play like they did tonight Brady might be in for a long night next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:33 am

Dmounts wrote:
Ravens play like they did tonight Brady might be in for a long night next week.

The Ravens are well coached, and its not just the head coach.  They seem to come with a great game plan in the playoffs.  The Pats D will come to play.  However, the pressure is on the Pats OC Josh McDaniels imo to not be predictable.  The Ravens D Coordinator used to be NE's D-Coordinator, so he kind of knows what kind of game McDaniels will call.  IMO the most pressure is on McDaniels and the Pats O-liine to do their jobs.  McDaniels has to be aggressive and "play to win", not play "not to lose".  If they continually run up the middle for 1 yard on first down, leaving 2nd and long and 3rd and long, forget about winning.  If both McDaniels and the O-Line have a bad game, the Pats can say goodnight.

However, as impressed as I was with the way the Ravens went into Pittsburgh and won that game, I come back to this reality:  This year the Ravens have only 2 wins against teams with winning records:  the Steelers in week 2, and the Steelers in the playoff game.  That's it.  Against all other teams who were above .500, they came up short.

Since the Ravens beat the Pats in the '12 AFCC game they may have added Elvis Dumervil to their roster....but Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Anquan Bolden, Ray Rice, Paul Kruger and Bernard Pollard are not walking through that door.

Oh, and when the Pats went to Baltimore a little over 12 months ago in week 16 of the regular season,  they romped 41-7....without Rob Gronkowski, Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner.  So there is that.

BUT, throw all the past OUT THE WINDOW.  I know.......Any given Sunday, and all that.

Finally, for one of my little sports pleasures I would love to see Gronk absolutely wipe out T. Suggs again, just like he did here.  BOOM:

lol!

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down