Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Pittsburgh beats Cinci

2 posters

Go down

If Pittsburgh beats Cinci Empty If Pittsburgh beats Cinci

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:19 pm

WHEN the Steelers beat the Bungals and win the Division you guys can longer say that Tomlin isn't a good coach.

Back to top Go down

If Pittsburgh beats Cinci Empty Re: If Pittsburgh beats Cinci

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Dmounts wrote:WHEN the Steelers beat the Bungals and win the Division you guys can longer say that Tomlin isn't a good coach.

If Tomlin doesn't win the Super Bowl, then someone's head needs to roll.  We don't tolerate losers.  afro

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:18 pm

He's already done more this year for this team than any of you guys could have hope for. Deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Dmounts wrote:He's already done more this year for this team than any of you guys could have hope for. Deal with it.

No way!  It's not good enough to just get into the playoffs with us.  We want more SB's so we can have some more tailgate parties.  lol!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Yel right 8 and 8 two years running then this year LMAO no way you were thinking superbowl.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Dmounts wrote:Yel right 8 and 8 two years running then this year LMAO no way you were thinking superbowl.

I thought we were very close last year.  geek   We just about got to 9-7.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:33 pm

OK OK I give up if they don't make the superbowl they should fire Tomlin and hire slobber jaw back then hunt down bettis get his ass in shape and destroy the the NFL for decades to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Dmounts wrote:OK OK I give up if they don't make the superbowl they should fire Tomlin and hire slobber jaw back then hunt down bettis get his ass in shape and destroy the the NFL for decades to come.

Dude tell me, you haven't been hanging around Mummy much lately, have you???  This is something he'd say.  lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Nope don't personally know the guy. I just hear this shit from some of my steeler friends.  Last week I was at quaker steaks and was listening to  some the steeler fans there saying that. I laughed my ass off at them, but of course the changed the subject and started attacking the Browns. It seems they really don't have an answer about Tomlins success they just don't like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Dmounts wrote:Nope don't personally know the guy. I just hear this shit from some of my steeler friends.  Last week I was at quaker steaks and was listening to  some the steeler fans there saying that. I laughed my ass off at them, but of course the changed the subject and started attacking the Browns. It seems they really don't have an answer about Tomlins success they just don't like him.

I like him.  There are some Steelers' fans who don't like him but this is nothing new.  This happens with every coach in the NFL, whether they win or lose.  There are always going to be haters. 

You also have to understand that it's not like Tomlin doesn't deserve some criticism.  He's done some dumb things with clock management, not having players ready to play and other things including allowing unruley players do dumb penalties on the field.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Dmounts wrote:WHEN the Steelers beat the Bungals and win the Division you guys can longer say that Tomlin isn't a good coach.
I haven't been a Tomlin basher. I do no care for his style, but anyone who says he won one because of Cowher would HAVE to see this team is clearly his. I still do not like that they tend to loose to inferior teams, but  they say  "on any given Sunday..."

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Admin wrote:
I haven't been a Tomlin basher. I do no care for his style, but anyone who says he won one because of Cowher would HAVE to see this team is clearly his. I still do not like that they tend to loose to inferior teams, but  they say  "on any given Sunday..."

I tend to lean this way when viewing Tomlin.  I don't always like his style, and some of the things he does but no one can say with a straight face that Tomlin sucks as a NFL coach.  He certainly has his faults but he has respect of his players and they do play hard for him.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:22 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

I tend to lean this way when viewing Tomlin.  I don't always like his style, and some of the things he does but no one can say with a straight face that Tomlin sucks as a NFL coach.  He certainly has his faults but he has respect of his players and they do play hard for him.
 Botton line is this: in the NFL... it is about winning. Tomlin gives the Steelers a better chance to win than without him- Period. It matters not what his race is, how he talks or even what he says... it is what does he get the team to do.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:55 am

Tomlin is way better than cowher period. That slobber mouth had some of the best talent in the NFL brought to him he should have won 5 more super bowls (Facts be known). Hell the ass hole didn't even want Pig Ben..... now that should say how smart that tired ass slobber jaw was. Now Put that in your pipe and smoke it Mummy, and fellow haters. Cowher won despite his numb scull decisions. Cowher couldn't make it in today's football. Dude better stay retired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down