Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Ready For Philly

4 posters

Go down

Get Ready For Philly Empty Get Ready For Philly

Post by milani Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Halas must be turning over in his grave. Well, they know how we felt when ARod went out last season.

If it holds up, Ringo can wake up from his dream. MM and DC must watch the Philly game tomorrow night and have a plan for that non-stop offense.
Get as many regulars out of the game as soon as possible tonight. No more injuries.

The Bears have all winter long to lament this one.  Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Get Ready For Philly Empty Re: Get Ready For Philly

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:08 am

The Bears allowed more than 50 points for the second consecutive game on Sunday, becoming the first NFL team since the 1923 Rochester Jeffersons to accomplish the feat. 

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rochester Jeffersons

Last edited by RagnarLodbrok2 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:28 pm

1962  Week 3    Pack 49 Bears 0.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:07 am

This game being changed to 3:25 pm  cst  I'm willing to assume this game will be broadcast nationally as a double header game. It seems as though the Packers get a large share of prime time and nationally broadcast games probably because of their large national following. Lucky for me being an east coast Packer fan.

I have a feeling the last game against the Lions will be flexed to 3:25 also.
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by JhnK307 Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:56 am

Packers will wear throwback uniforms vs. Philly.....Yuch !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JhnK307
JhnK307
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:25 pm

%$$#&**   If they had announced that earlier I would have gone to this game. I have more throwback jersey etc.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:03 pm

What NFC team does Fox broadcast as it's regional home team in Iowa....Rams ?
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:50 pm

RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:What NFC team does Fox broadcast as it's regional home team in Iowa....Rams ?

No rationale at all. Depending on who's playing where and when it can be the Vikings, Bears, and Packers and not necessarily in that order. If one is on CBS and the other on Fox we get two of them. I know they had the Vikings-Lions game instead of the Pack-Dolphins last month.
That is why I broke down last year and got NFL ticket.  The benefits are that you always get to see the Jacksonville Jags at high noon and the Oakland Raiders 3 hours later.
Iowa's fan base is loyal to its college sports first and foremost, Iowa, Iowa State, Northern Iowa, and Drake. Sports bars are a melting pot of NFL fans from as many as 7 teams at the same time.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:33 pm

milani wrote:
RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:What NFC team does Fox broadcast as it's regional home team in Iowa....Rams ?

No rationale at all. Depending on who's playing where and when it can be the Vikings, Bears, and Packers and not necessarily in that order. If one is on CBS and the other on Fox we get two of them. I know they had the Vikings-Lions game instead of the Pack-Dolphins last month.
That is why I broke down last year and got NFL ticket.  The benefits are that you always get to see the Jacksonville Jags at high noon and the Oakland Raiders 3 hours later.
Iowa's fan base is loyal to its college sports first and foremost, Iowa, Iowa State, Northern Iowa, and Drake. Sports bars are a melting pot of NFL fans from as many as 7 teams at the same time.

I see......no commitment to one local team.  Here in New Jersey we are under the burden of the Giants and Jets having preference. If the Giants are off, have a late game (4:00 EST), Sunday or Monday night game...I pray Fox shows a Packer game here.  Often they do given the nationwide popularity of the Packers.  We did get the Panthers game here even though they switched to another game at 35-3.  Sometimes CBS also if the Packers are playing an AFC team at home.  If all else fails its off to the bar to watch on satellite.  If I miss a game altogether...there is always NFL game rewind.
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down