Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROWNS IN 1ST PLACE!!!

5 posters

Go down

BROWNS IN 1ST PLACE!!! Empty BROWNS IN 1ST PLACE!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:41 pm

Not sure is or how long it will last but our Cleveland Browns are all alone at the top of our division after the NY Jets handed Pittspukes ass to them this afternoon, its been a long wait Browns fans s lets enjoy the hell out of it for now, sure I hope it lasts but we have had our hopes and dreams taken out from under us before, we have the Texans next and if the Browns can play the rest of the year like they did Thursday night I dont see anything but good things ahead, the big question is can they tighten up their defense a little more and can their offensive line keep playing like they did against the Bungholes, Jordan Cameron should be coming back either next Sunday or the following week and Josh Gordon will be activated sometime after the Falcons game, I think they should either give Benjamin another shot at returning punts and KO's or give Justin Gilbert a shot at it, Gilbert was damn good at returning punts at Oklahoma St, the Browns need a threat on special teams in the return game.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BROWNS IN 1ST PLACE!!! Empty Re: BROWNS IN 1ST PLACE!!!

Post by Randell60 Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:55 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:Not sure is or how long it will last but our Cleveland Browns are all alone at the top of our division after the NY Jets handed Pittspukes ass to them this afternoon, its been a long wait Browns fans s lets enjoy the hell out of it for now, sure I hope it lasts but we have had our hopes and dreams taken out from under us before, we have the Texans next and if the Browns can play the rest of the year like they did Thursday night I dont see anything but good things ahead, the big question is can they tighten up their defense a little more and can their offensive line keep playing like they did against the Bungholes, Jordan Cameron should be coming back either next Sunday or the following week and Josh Gordon will be activated sometime after the Falcons game, I think they should either give Benjamin another shot at returning punts and KO's or give Justin Gilbert a shot at it, Gilbert was damn good at returning punts at Oklahoma St, the Browns need a threat on special teams in the return game.

Read where Gordon will be activated this week. Does anyone really know when?
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:43 pm

He will be able to play against the Falcons.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:49 pm

Congrats to the Browns and their fans!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:01 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:Congrats to the Browns and their fans!

Thank you Sheila, its been a very long time since we have had a QB that actually understands the game, not to mention a winning record and playing together like a team, the Browns may or may not get to the playoffs this year but one thing's for sure, times they are a changing and if the season ended right now Mike Pettine is hands down the coach of the year, now they need to get with Hoyers agent and get him resigned A.S.A.P, Better to sign him now because if they make the playoffs and they win a game that could be the difference between 12 million a year and 16-17 a year, big difference when you have a bunch of young talented players and trying to keep them within the salery cap. GO BROWNS!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:31 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS ON A FINE SEASON.  YOU DESERVE IT.  THAT FINAL GAME ON DECEMBER 28TH PROBABLY WILL COME DOWN TO WHO WINS THE DIVISION.  EITHER WAY, I SEE BOTH TEAMS GETTING IN THE PLAYOFFS.  I CANNOT TAKE THE BENGALS OR THE STEELERS SERIOUSLY.  THE STEELERS LOSING AT HOME TO TAMPA BAY, AND GETTING BEAT BY THE JETS SUNDAY, AFTER THE JETS LOST 8 GAMES IN A ROW. I MEAN C'MON! GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON. 

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:51 am

Admin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:07 pm

JONL95 wrote:CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS ON A FINE SEASON.  YOU DESERVE IT.  THAT FINAL GAME ON DECEMBER 28TH PROBABLY WILL COME DOWN TO WHO WINS THE DIVISION.  EITHER WAY, I SEE BOTH TEAMS GETTING IN THE PLAYOFFS.  I CANNOT TAKE THE BENGALS OR THE STEELERS SERIOUSLY.  THE STEELERS LOSING AT HOME TO TAMPA BAY, AND GETTING BEAT BY THE JETS SUNDAY, AFTER THE JETS LOST 8 GAMES IN A ROW. I MEAN C'MON! GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON. 

Thanks JonL and odds are you are right about that final game it will be a playoff to in and may decide who gets home field and who gets the wild card, most so called experts however think that only one team from the North will make it to the playoffs, I dont see that since the North at this point is the strongest div, unless we just end up knocking each other off, We ( The Browns Still face Baltimore in week 17 in your house) and the Bungles in Cleveland week 15. Personaly I would love to see the Browns in before we go into Baltimore, home field Advantage would be a big time deal that day.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down