Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil 'er up!

Go down

Phil 'er up! Empty Phil 'er up!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:06 am

Phil Emery defends Jay Cutler as a “winning quarterback”
Posted by Josh Alper on October 21, 2014, 4:48 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AP

There’s a lot of negative feelings about Bears quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Chicago right now and some of the aggrieved parties got a chance to air their grievances directly to management on Tuesday.
Bears General Manager Phil Emery took part in an online chat on the team’s website and predictably faced many questions about his quarterback, who has turned the ball over 10 times this season. Among the questions Emery fielded was one asking for his take on Cutler’s performance in light of the “enormous contract” the quarterback signed in the offseason.
“Jay Cutler [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in this league and no matter how you analyze the history of quarterbacks in the NFL, if you have a winning record you are an elite player at that position,” Emery wrote. “I’ll say it again: Jay has enormous skills and he continues to improve in all areas as a football player. I know he has some throws he would like to have back, but all of our players have had plays that they would like to have back.”
Keep singin' your song, bitch--and I'll keep dancin' my ass...   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Phil 'er up! Empty Re: Phil 'er up!

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down