Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and before I forget...

4 posters

Go down

and before I forget... Empty and before I forget...

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:32 am

Eddie Lacy is still a fucking beast...  See him absolutely destroying those Queenie safeties and LB's?  He didn't just lose it overnight any more than Randy Moss did, eh?  That is all, Mofo's...  Laughing

Back to top Go down

and before I forget... Empty Re: and before I forget...

Post by throttleplate Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:18 pm

need a screen gif of lacy barreling into the endzone and the queens helmet flying off,must have been ponders fault.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:57 am

_HD_ wrote:Eddie Lacy is still a fucking beast...  See him absolutely destroying those Queenie safeties and LB's?  He didn't just lose it overnight any more than Randy Moss did, eh?  That is all, Mofo's...  Laughing

With the long pounding season they will need to have Starks and Harris around. It is still good to see that Starks can go east-west on the right play. Lacy has to realize that north-south is his game. It will be interesting to see how we fare against that Carolina run defense in a few weeks. Not always sure about MM's platooning. He puts a back in or out for a series. He used to make the move depending on the down and distance, E.G. If you are going to pound inside the 10 yard line you want Lacy there.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:04 am

throttleplate wrote:need a screen gif of lacy barreling into the endzone and the queens helmet flying off,must have been ponders fault.
There was another play in the first half where Eddie just trucked that same guy in the open field. He looked much more decisive last night, and he's so much more effective that way. He's not a dancer and he shouldn't try to act like one.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:46 am

_HD_ wrote:Eddie Lacy is still a fucking beast...  See him absolutely destroying those Queenie safeties and LB's?  He didn't just lose it overnight any more than Randy Moss did, eh?  That is all, Mofo's...  Laughing

Quite true and a few good blocks by the offensive lineman would help spring any running back. I loved the way Lacy bounced off the left side of the line when there was nothing there and ran to the right for the touchdown. Remined me a little of AP.
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down