Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United States of Football

+3
RagnarLodbrok2
milani
JhnK307
7 posters

Go down

The United States  of Football Empty The United States of Football

Post by JhnK307 Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JhnK307
JhnK307
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

The United States  of Football Empty Re: The United States of Football

Post by milani Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:21 pm

JhnK307 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How the heck does Oklahoma like the Cleveland Browns?
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:44 pm

This graph is meaningful only to the extent that there are Dick's Sporting Goods retailers in every state that carry inventory of every team's most popular players.  Do Dick's stores in Dallas carry a full range of Detroit Lion jerseys, for example?  How can you buy something from someone in a location where they don't stock it?  Beyond that--ARE there any Dick's stores in North Dakota?  I'd guess no... Have you SEEN the women there lately?  NOT a place where you'd want to be selling Dick's.  Fuck--I know people who needed to move to the Philippines to get laid there...   Laughing Finally--there is no fucking way that the UP of Michigan sells more Lion jerseys than Packer jerseys even if they had any Dick's in the UP.  The UP is Packer country through and through...yet the map shows that in Lion blue...  UPers consider themselves Michiganites about on a par as those in Quebec consider themselves Canadians...

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:47 pm

_HD_ wrote:

This graph is meaningful only to the extent that there are Dick's Sporting Goods retailers in every state that carry inventory of every team's most popular players.  Do Dick's stores in Dallas carry a full range of Detroit Lion jerseys, for example?  How can you buy something from someone in a location where they don't stock it?  Beyond that--ARE there any Dick's stores in North Dakota?  I'd guess no... Have you SEEN the women there lately?  NOT a place where you'd want to be selling Dick's.  Fuck--I know people who needed to move to the Philippines to get laid there...   Laughing Finally--there is no fucking way that the UP of Michigan sells more Lion jerseys than Packer jerseys even if they had any Dick's in the UP.  The UP is Packer country through and through...yet the map shows that in Lion blue...  UPers consider themselves Michiganites about on a par as those in Quebec consider themselves Canadians...

I knew one blonde gal from North Dakota who emigrated to Minnesota. She still looks good even at 70. Freak of nature?
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:04 pm

milani wrote:

How the heck does Oklahoma like the Cleveland Browns?

Or Packers in Idaho....Panthers in Hawaii.......Colts in Nevada.....Rams in Alaska....Redskins in Nebraska.   I stopped in one of those gas station stores in Iowa.  They were selling Packers and Vikings T shirts.....No Bears.
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:07 pm

there are lots of hot chicks in dakota and there are fat chicks whom can keep the heating bill down during the long winters and then dump them come spring for a hottie.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:19 pm

throttleplate wrote:there are lots of hot chicks in dakota and there are fat chicks whom can keep the heating bill down during the long winters and then dump them come spring for a hottie.

I've been to beautiful Bowman, North Dakota......1.3 Square Miles.
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:15 pm

The Giants are absolutely NOT the most popular team in South Jersey

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:24 am

RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:
throttleplate wrote:there are lots of hot chicks in dakota and there are fat chicks whom can keep the heating bill down during the long winters and then dump them come spring for a hottie.

we call the woman there whoppers with extra cheese,but seriously the woman in a town that small are fat ugly and use a bailing hook for a dildo.If you breakdown out there and walk to ones house you may get hog tied and thrown in the root cellar and never see the light of day again
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:56 pm

throttleplate wrote:
RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:

we call the woman there whoppers with extra cheese,but seriously the woman in a town that small are fat ugly and use a bailing hook for a dildo.If you breakdown out there and walk to ones house you may get hog tied and thrown in the root cellar and never see the light of day again

You don't think that could have happened to Duck?
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:12 pm

milani wrote:
throttleplate wrote:
RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:

Oh, fuck no--Duck's too busy keeping her coach man happy...    Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:36 pm

MB20 wrote:The Giants are absolutely NOT the most popular team in South Jersey

But according to Dick's, they are in New York!  Smile
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:37 pm

What is it with naming stores after men and their anatomy? Dick's, BJ's? 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Someones got some devilish thoughts going on. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:54 pm

milani wrote:
throttleplate wrote:
RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:

spending 5 years of my life in san fran i have seen the best looking whoppers in oakland hanging outside of the coliseum during baseball games and raiders games.These whoppers are so eager to get dick that they will let anyone lay the pipe on them in the back seat and i dont mean in a car.These whoppers frequent ducks bar,why do you think he hangs out there? not for the cum covered pretzels but because their is a back room in the bar called the green and golden shower room where duck hangs out during halftime.My friend back in san fran is a packer fan and took this pic of duck and one of his favorite whoppers during halftime of the bears game.

throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:41 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:What is it with naming stores after men and their anatomy? Dick's, BJ's? 

All hetero people have latent homosexual curiosities/tendencies--that's why, for example, print advertising targeted to gender often includes multiple same sex subliminal sexual images or words.  It's nothing new.  Artists have included subliminals in their paintings for centuries to inspire emotion--and you can't love a piece of art (or anything else) that is not emotive to you...  That's what is speaking to you.  If you're sharp--you can pick them up in most every ad.  It's routine because it works.  Lv nailed the hard penis image crafted into the St. Stephanus bottle, for example. (I bet she enjoyed it.   Laughing ) Shit like this motivates the consumer to make buying choices and they are completely oblivious why...

Whom historically overwhelmingly spends more $$$ on sporting goods in this country?    Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:37 pm

_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:What is it with naming stores after men and their anatomy? Dick's, BJ's? 

All hetero people have latent homosexual curiosities/tendencies--that's why, for example, print advertising targeted to gender often includes multiple same sex subliminal sexual images or words.  It's nothing new.  Artists have included subliminals in their paintings for centuries to inspire emotion--and you can't love a piece of art (or anything else) that is not emotive to you...  That's what is speaking to you.  If you're sharp--you can pick them up in most every ad.  It's routine because it works.  Lv nailed the hard penis image crafted into the St. Stephanus bottle, for example. (I bet she enjoyed it.   Laughing ) Shit like this motivates the consumer to make buying choices and they are completely oblivious why...

Whom historically overwhelmingly spends more $$$ on sporting goods in this country?    Wink

So true. We now have Duck Dynasty and HD TV.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:44 pm

_HD_ wrote:

I bet you're right...  Very Happy

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:24 pm

_HD_ wrote:

Women, I suppose!?

Great link. Some did not immediately stand out to me, but wow!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:56 pm

_HD_ wrote:

How nicely you managed to dig up your old true as you avatar there Sigmund Khunt.....LOL     Goof ball!

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:37 am

~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Women, I suppose!?

Great link. Some did not immediately stand out to me, but wow!

Wrong--it's men...  It's counterintuitive that men are more drawn to male erotic subliminals and women to women's, I know...but that's what works.  I'm guessing it's because men and women can freely exercize their opposite sex ambitions--while it is socially unacceptable to pursue anything on the same side--so thus natural latent homosexual desires are much more repressed--thus much more sensitive to subconscious arousal...  Same reason that marketing psychology studies suggest that older men are generally most compelled by images of fellation...  So check out a Polident print ad and look for the hidden image of the young woman kneeling down (preferably with all her teeth) blowing the meat pole and you'll see a Gramps with no problem biting into an apple...   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

How nicely you managed to dig up your old true as you avatar there Sigmund Khunt.....LOL     Goof ball!

Thor

???  I thought that was your self-portrait, hammergirl...   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down