Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If the Steelers defense does not improve...

3 posters

Go down

If the Steelers defense does not improve... Empty If the Steelers defense does not improve...

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:23 pm

I'm guessing that we are going to see some major changes on our defense schemes, like going to possibly a hybrid 4-3 and possibly benching Polamalu and Taylor.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

If the Steelers defense does not improve... Empty Re: If the Steelers defense does not improve...

Post by Randell60 Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:08 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:I'm guessing that we are going to see some major changes on our defense schemes, like going to possibly a hybrid 4-3 and possibly benching Polamalu and Taylor.

...or risk being called, the Pittsburgh Browns... cheers
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

If the Steelers defense does not improve... Empty Re: If the Steelers defense does not improve...

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:12 pm

Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:I'm guessing that we are going to see some major changes on our defense schemes, like going to possibly a hybrid 4-3 and possibly benching Polamalu and Taylor.

...or risk being called, the Pittsburgh Browns... cheers

No matter how much we suck, we'll never quite suck as good as you.  lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:23 am

They bench  Polamalu  and your season is over. That would kill this defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:51 am

Dmounts wrote:

Polamalu has been a huge liability out on the field so far this year.  He has missed a ton of tackles and has completely whiffed on coverage countless times.  I think you are watching a different game than me.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:59 am

Leadership my friend., He has alot of respect from his team mates and the entire league. If they'd pull him the rest of the defense might just shut down. Either way who could step in and fill his shoes?

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:07 am

Dmounts wrote:Leadership my friend., He has alot of respect from his team mates and the entire league. If they'd pull him the rest of the defense might just shut down. Either way who could step in and fill his shoes?

He is one of the big reasons out there that we've been giving up huge hunks of yardage.  Albeit, I've got to admit that Ike Taylor played much better tonight, he was a liability last week against the Brown's.  

Thanks for posting the "gay" post that I made.  I almost forgot that I made it, and it was completely in jest and didn't mean anything by it.  So for that, I apologize to you if I offended you.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:21 am

Thank you, it did piss me off and I posted a response as such. I also apologize to you and steeler nation for posting such an offensive response. I actually respect your organization for what they have done for the NFL. That being said the steelers still suck no matter how many championships they've won. GO BROWNS!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:28 am

Dmounts wrote:Thank you, it did piss me off and I posted a response as such. I also apologize to you and steeler nation for posting such an offensive response. I actually respect your organization for what they have done for the NFL. That being said the steelers still suck no matter how many championships they've won. GO BROWNS!!!

LOL!  I wouldn't expect anything less.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:33 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Thank you, it did piss me off and I posted a response as such. I also apologize to you and steeler nation for posting such an offensive response. I actually respect your organization for what they have done for the NFL. That being said the steelers still suck no matter how many championships they've won. GO BROWNS!!!

LOL!  I wouldn't expect anything less.

Almost missed this.  No problem.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Dmounts wrote:

Polamalu has been running on fumes the past couple seasons, was he a great player, yes he was but the only reason he has made his last couple pro bowls is because its nothing more then a popularity contest, the pro bowl although a waist of time ( and no one really watches it) should be voted on by the guys that play the game, those are the guys that really know how good other NFL players are.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down