Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

danger alert

Go down

danger alert Empty danger alert

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 am

howdy boys and girls.

i had lost me way but my friend mcb found me and set me back on the path.

good thing too because this is my favorite time of year, evaluating the youngsters that will soon become members of the detroit lions.

last year things didn't work out so well. 5 picks, three of who are pot heads. yikes.

this year danger warnings are flashing bright red. with the 23 rd pick the BAP types have all previously been fitted for pin stripes.

the BAP will almost certainly be mike adams but he comes with red lights a flashin. another druggy? pass. even though he could be that stud LOT that could step in for backus.

another couple of guys who could fall to the lions are dre kirkpatric and janoris jenkins. two more druggies at a position of need. pass and pass again.

who does that leave?

stephon gilmore is a hard working, big, boy scout with considerable skill. hard to tell if he will still be available at 23 as kirkpatric and jenkins slide.

there are some inside guys who buff up the OL such as konz or zeitler (2nd round).

are there any drugy types that i risk a pick on? one if he slides into the 4th round. first round talent S janzen jackson is worth taking a flyer on. a coach'es son who has had problems with the law and with his team. the safety class is weak but, if this kid can turn it around, he would be a steal. (or is it that he steals?)

and the leos tend to trade up, at least they have in the mayhew era. one guy who i have seen as sliding down some is trent richardson. no, not all the way to 23 but certainly into the teens as more and more teams use the running game less and less.

the lions, with best and leshoure questionable, are left with smith. they have been trying to replace him, but like a bad penny, he won't go away.

the DL, OL, LBer, TE, WR have their strters in place so picks to those groups would most likely be future starters who the leos can groom. the secondary has an opening and the RB group is in disarray.

bottom line: the leos need dependable players who are solid citizens. safe picks have to be the strategy after last seasons apparent debacle.

Back to top Go down

danger alert Empty Re: danger alert

Post by Dawildboar Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Welcome back Bongo!
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down