Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREAT GAME!!!

3 posters

Go down

GREAT GAME!!! Empty GREAT GAME!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:19 pm

Its about time these two teams traded blows like they did in the good old days, Good Win Pitt.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

GREAT GAME!!! Empty Re: GREAT GAME!!!

Post by Admin Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:54 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Its about time these two teams traded blows like they did in the good old days, Good Win Pitt.
 Yep that was a game.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:07 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Its about time these two teams traded blows like they did in the good old days, Good Win Pitt.

This game was great until the second half.  Then is sucked all the way up til Ben won it for us.  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:29 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:

This game was great until the second half.  Then is sucked all the way up til Ben won it for us.  Smile

Funny, I thought the FG kicker won it with 3 seconds left in the game.

I cant wait till the Squeelers come to Cleveland, this was a great game for both teams and the fans, that was the type of game that made this the greatest rivalry from the start that most Pitt and Browns fans are used to seeing, that game is what makes a rival game great, I cant wait till round 2 in Cleveland.

Last edited by wyckedheart8 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:31 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Not really.  Tomlin dressed the cheerleaders up and sent them out on the field the second half while the players stayed inside the stadium and played Call of Duty.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:24 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Not really.  Tomlin dressed the cheerleaders up and sent them out on the field the second half while the players stayed inside the stadium and played Call of Duty.
It did look that way didn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:42 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

I cant wait till the Squeelers come to Cleveland, this was a great game for both teams and the fans, that was the type of game that made this the greatest rivalry from the start that most Pitt and Browns fans are used to seeing, that game is what makes a rival game great, I cant wait till round 2 in Cleveland.

We should beat you by double digits this next time.  Our defense will be ready for the no huddle.  afro

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Maybe, Maybe not, Doesn't it concern you a little that the steelers got out played in the second half? They only scored 3 points? You can blame the defense if you want to, but the offense was helped out by the use of a trick play and a field goal to move the ball. It looks to me like the special teams actually won this game for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:36 am

Dmounts wrote:Maybe, Maybe not, Doesn't it concern you a little that the steelers got out played in the second half? They only scored 3 points? You can blame the defense if you want to, but the offense was helped out by the use of a trick play and a field goal to move the ball. It looks to me like the special teams actually won this game for them.

Hey, any given day.  lol  Sunday was your best shot.  You won't see that mistake again.  Steelers defense is going to see no huddle the rest of the year and by the time we play you guys again, it will be old hat for them and the young guys will have the experience.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:14 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:

wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:18 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

That must have been what was wrong with the Browns in the first half, Tomlin must hace had knockout gas pumped into the Browns locker room before the game and had a bunck of russian lesbian shotputters put their uniforms on and play.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:21 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

We should beat you by double digits this next time.  Our defense will be ready for the no huddle.  afro

LOL, They had the entire 2nd half to adjust to that no huddle, what makes you think they can do it with 5 weeks notice, you think they will come out with the same game plan in Cleveland, I hope that is all Tomlin does is get ready to play against the no huddle and nothing else.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:30 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

LOL, They had the entire 2nd half to adjust to that no huddle, what makes you think they can do it with 5 weeks notice, you think they will come out with the same game plan in Cleveland, I hope that is all Tomlin does is get ready to play against the no huddle and nothing else.

You realize that when the Steelers ran the no-huddle on the Brown's, you couldn't stop us either.  Only when they tried to slow the game down that they weren't able to move the ball.  

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:01 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

That must have been what was wrong with the Browns in the first half, Tomlin must hace had knockout gas pumped into the Browns locker room before the game and had a bunck of russian lesbian shotputters put their uniforms on and play.
   LOL, I think the russian lesbian shotputter could have played better than what the Browns did in the first half. I know they could have played better than what the Steelers did in the second half. Neither team looked very impressive over all. But... in all fairness to BOTH teams... it was week 1... things change. Some teams grow, some stay stagnant. We'll see as the weeks roll by.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

So.... 5 weeks of preparation is not as good as adjusting on the fly in week one??? Where ever did you get this informative point?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down