Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roster is in

3 posters

Go down

Roster is in Empty Roster is in

Post by milani Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:43 pm

3 QBs.....Someone recommended that. RB is no surprise. It's a Ringo backfield especially with Kuhn. Got that feeling that on both lines we are vulnerable and could be looking at more moves down the road. The Big 5 of a few years ago is still 5 ( only the names have been changed to protect the innocent ). 4 safeties... Look for Richardson and Ha Ha to make a lot of tackles. If Jerrod Bush keeps making the roster he may be around long enough to make the Packer HOF. If our LBs can get to the passer our CBs will get a chance to make some plays. Shields, you better earn some of that lottery winnings. Glad to see Goode still on the team.  A new long snapper change right now would scare me with what we have left at center. Here's to another year. Hope it is better than last. Don't want to go through a half season without ARod.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Roster is in Empty Re: Roster is in

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:16 pm

3 QBs.....Someone recommended that.   Well...The Packers had two QB's injured last year....so maybe a good idea to keep three.
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Demetri Goodson will be the first one to go....
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:08 pm

milani wrote:3 QBs.....Someone recommended that. RB is no surprise. It's a Ringo backfield especially with Kuhn. Got that feeling that on both lines we are vulnerable and could be looking at more moves down the road. The Big 5 of a few years ago is still 5 ( only the names have been changed to protect the innocent ). 4 safeties... Look for Richardson and Ha Ha to make a lot of tackles. If Jerrod Bush keeps making the roster he may be around long enough to make the Packer HOF. If our LBs can get to the passer our CBs will get a chance to make some plays. Shields, you better earn some of that lottery winnings. Glad to see Goode still on the team.  A new long snapper change right now would scare me with what we have left at center. Here's to another year. Hope it is better than last. Don't want to go through a half season without ARod.

Keeping 3 QBs was one of the biggest decisions this year. I leaned towards just keeping Tolzien but I also have no problem with keeping Flynn as well. My guess is that TT sensed he would get snapped up by another team... and given the issue we had last year, even if it might be a bit of an overreaction, I'm still good with it.

No major surprises otherwise. We kept Janis and Elliot. I'm happy. It's all good.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down