Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go again...

2 posters

Go down

Here we go again... Empty Here we go again...

Post by wassejet Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:33 am

Geno Smith named starter. Rex Ryan, pleased with Smith's performance against the Giants named him the starting QB but qualified the appointment saying it was week to week. In addition, he stated that the objective of the preseason was to emerge with two starting QBs. Isn't there a saying that "a team with two starting QBs has no starting QB." I hope I'm proven wrong, but I think the Jets are making another huge mistake as they usually do when it comes to QBs. Vick is a QB with a history of knowing how to put points on the scoreboard. He is not, at age 34, past his prime. He has a few more productive years. The Jets need an offense that doesn't consistently turn the ball over and go 3 and out. Vick can do that and give the defense an opportunity to carry this team to the playoffs. Maybe Smith has made progress, but I still see a QB that still needs some work. It won't kill him to sit a year or two and learn.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Here we go again... Empty Re: Here we go again...

Post by Randell60 Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:29 am

wassejet wrote:Geno Smith named starter. Rex Ryan, pleased with Smith's performance against the Giants named him the starting QB but qualified the appointment saying it was week to week. In addition, he stated that the objective of the preseason was to emerge with two starting QBs. Isn't there a saying that "a team with two starting QBs has no starting QB." I hope I'm proven wrong, but I think the Jets are making another huge mistake as they usually do when it comes to QBs. Vick is a QB with a history of knowing how to put points on the scoreboard. He is not, at age 34, past his prime. He has a few more productive years. The Jets need an offense that doesn't consistently turn the ball over and go 3 and out. Vick can do that and give the defense an opportunity to carry this team to the playoffs. Maybe Smith has made progress, but I still see a QB that still needs some work. It won't kill him to sit a year or two and learn.

Be thankful you're not a Brown's fan. We wrote the book on stupidity.... lol! cheers
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:41 am

Randell60 wrote:
Be thankful you're not a Brown's fan. We wrote the book on stupidity.... lol! cheers
Is it available on Amazon? LOL

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:34 am

wassejet wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Is it available on Amazon? LOL

Of Course...Also available at Barnes & Noble...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:13 am

Vick sucks he's an injury waiting to happen. Geno is the best choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum