Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KENDELL WRIGHT

Go down

KENDELL WRIGHT Empty KENDELL WRIGHT

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:43 pm

There was postings about why the Browns ASS ( err Brass) wasnt at Baylors pro day watching Kendell Wright do his thing well now its pretty clear as too why, he will be coming to Cleveland and working out, so that ends those questions imo, as to the Browns taking a QB a 2nd round mock draft has came out and it has the Browns taking the 28 year old QB from Oklahoma St, That is just as bad a move as the Browns selecting that worthless rb from Tenn that cant layin bed at night without getting a serious injury they selected in the 2nd round two years ago and gave Dallas two good draft picks to move up so they could select the bumb, yes the Oklahoma St QB is a decent player but he is 28 years old and he has only started one year in college and they would be better off giving up that 2nd pick for a 5th and a 6th round pick then selecting him with the 37th overall pick this months draft!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

KENDELL WRIGHT Empty Re: KENDELL WRIGHT

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Well I do know Holmgren wasnt in Cleveland when Tannihill came for his visit!

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Good, I hope that means Holmgren isnt interested in him because I dont want them taking Tannenhill with the 4th, 22nd or 37th pck.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum