Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Season blowout party...

3 posters

Go down

2014 Season blowout party... Empty 2014 Season blowout party...

Post by Toddseahawks Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Its at my house house.Pete and i will host and tomlin. and. ben will be washing dishs and scrubbing toilets.Dont forget to tip them. Valet parking will be provide by Mummytask parking inc with 50 % off on all traverses. Please rsvp...asap...via western union.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

2014 Season blowout party... Empty Re: 2014 Season blowout party...

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:Its at my house house.Pete and i will host and tomlin. and. ben will be washing dishs and scrubbing toilets.Dont forget to tip them. Valet parking will be provide by Mummytask parking inc with 50 % off on all traverses. Please rsvp...asap...via western union.

Tomlin and Ben will be at my house party as guests of honor.  So you're going to have to get someone else to wash your dishes.  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:Its at my house house.Pete and i will host and tomlin. and. ben will be washing dishs and scrubbing toilets.Dont forget to tip them. Valet parking will be provide by Mummytask parking inc with 50 % off on all traverses. Please rsvp...asap...via western union.

Tomlin and Ben will be at my house party as guests of honor.  So you're going to have to get someone else to wash your dishes.  Smile

Ill bring the tater salad, mumy will bring the "sandreaches" and the chronic  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:05 am

captnbrojangles wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Ill bring the tater salad, mumy will bring the "sandreaches" and the chronic  lol! 

I don't think I want Mummy at my party if that is what he's bringing.   What a Face

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:54 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

I don't think I want Mummy at my party if that is what he's bringing.   What a Face
Dont worry it will be fake-just like he is

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:40 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

I figure he's already making up excuses.... as to why he is really correct.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Admin wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

The dude has an excuse for everything.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:13 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

The dude has an excuse for everything.
 And is so stubborn... he would argue to hell & back that fire isn't hot.... It's ALL Mike Tomlin's fault.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down