Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vin Scully

2 posters

Go down

Vin Scully Empty Vin Scully

Post by LRJets Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:16 am

Vin Scully To Return For 66th Season.
The last link to my BROOKLYN Dodgers and God Bless him for that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Vin Scully Empty Re: Vin Scully

Post by wassejet Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:13 pm

Did you see the Dodger game on MLB network the other night? They announced it to the whole Dodger Stadium via the jumbotron. First they had Hyun Jin Ryu announce it in Korean, then Puig announce it Spanish, and finally Justin Turner (ex Met) translate to English. Like you, I grew up listening to him. He's like Dick Clark, never ages.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:02 pm

wassejet wrote:Did you see the Dodger game on MLB network the other night? They announced it to the whole Dodger Stadium via the jumbotron. First they had Hyun Jin Ryu announce it in Korean, then Puig announce it Spanish, and finally Justin Turner (ex Met) translate to English. Like you, I grew up listening to him. He's like Dick Clark, never ages.

He is amazing. Just about every event, milestone, and tragedy in my life  took place while Vin Scully was the Dodger announcer.  More than 75% of the population could say that, but as a frame of reference,I went to Ebbets Field when the Dodgers played there and he was the announcer.
 Shine on Happy Felton!
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum