Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OSU LOSS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE.....

2 posters

Go down

OSU LOSS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE..... Empty OSU LOSS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE.....

Post by Randell60 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:39 pm

With OSU losing to Kansas (Not showing up in the 2nd half), it will be a blessing in disguise. Who would want to watch Kentucky humiliate OSU on monday night, and yet another let down for a National title on the big stage? OSU went farther than I thought they would being so young. Kentucky will crush Kansas...even without the refs help as they're accustomed to.....
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

OSU LOSS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE..... Empty Re: OSU LOSS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE.....

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:57 pm

A lose is never a blessing OSU had their foot on Kansas throat and let up. Heck with KY. I hope Kansas wins and wins big.

Back to top Go down

OSU LOSS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE..... Empty Re: OSU LOSS IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE.....

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Matta is a damn good recruiter but he is nothing more then an average coach, with some of the teams he has had a high school coach could have takes those teams deep into the dance, Matta refuses to use his bench in the regular season and keeps players in that should take a seat and not play until they learn not to take bad shots like Buford, there is no excuse for this years Kansas team to beat the Buckeyes once not to mention twice even without Sullnger not to mention with, Matta is like John Cooper, a great recruiter but gets outcoached in games he shouldnt get beat in, end of story.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:21 am

Dmounts wrote:A lose is never a blessing OSU had their foot on Kansas throat and let up.
That's becouse Matta doesn't know how to make halftime adjustments, and lets his players take stupid ill advised shots in the 2nd half...They blow big leads on a regular basis and nothing was done about it...This time it bit them in the butt!!!

Heck with KY. I hope Kansas wins and wins big.
You know they won't though....Haven't you heard? Kentucky is a Pro team according to ESPN and all the other KY lovers....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:Matta is a damn good recruiter but he is nothing more then an average coach, with some of the teams he has had a high school coach could have takes those teams deep into the dance, Matta refuses to use his bench in the regular season and keeps players in that should take a seat and not play until they learn not to take bad shots like Buford, there is no excuse for this years Kansas team to beat the Buckeyes once not to mention twice even without Sullnger not to mention with, Matta is like John Cooper, a great recruiter but gets outcoached in games he shouldnt get beat in, end of story.

Plus he sweats like a pig.....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:51 am

And it's over...One of the most boring, one sided National Championship games that I can remember, with the NBA's Kentucky dominating the NCAA's Kansas. It took over three hours alone to get Calipari's hugh, over inflated head through the exit doors of the arena after the game..On a side note: Matta was sweating like a pig while watching the game on his Lazy Boy at home.....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Did anyone happen to catch the National Anthem before the game? "The Fray" version... one of the worst Anthems EVER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:48 pm

dnn3m wrote:Did anyone happen to catch the National Anthem before the game? "The Fray" version... one of the worst Anthems EVER.

THEY SUCKED!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:49 pm

I see where Sullinger is leaving for the NBA. I wonder who else will leave? Thomas maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:32 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:Matta is a damn good recruiter but he is nothing more then an average coach, with some of the teams he has had a high school coach could have takes those teams deep into the dance, Matta refuses to use his bench in the regular season and keeps players in that should take a seat and not play until they learn not to take bad shots like Buford, there is no excuse for this years Kansas team to beat the Buckeyes once not to mention twice even without Sullnger not to mention with, Matta is like John Cooper, a great recruiter but gets outcoached in games he shouldnt get beat in, end of story.

It wasnt coaching that cost OSU that game. It was team play. You dog every coach who coaches a team you root for. In this though its not the coaching that beat OSU...KS was the better team that night. You seem to think its always the coach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:41 am

captnbrojangles wrote:I see where Sullinger is leaving for the NBA. I wonder who else will leave? Thomas maybe?

I don't even think Sullinger is ready for the NBA...He gets frustrated too easily, and then becomes worthless or riding the pine too early becouse the frustration leads to foul trouble....He needed another year to learn and mature...
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:21 pm

I think Thad is one of the top 10 coaches @ any major college in the ncaa. I can't remember OSU having a coach as good as Matta. He'll get his championship sooner or later and it will be on the straight up and up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down