Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Todd....

3 posters

Go down

Hey Todd.... Empty Hey Todd....

Post by Toddseahawks Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Well done!! Will there be any other Hawks fans or is this it? LOL
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Hey Todd.... Empty Re: Hey Todd....

Post by foghorn Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:Well done!! Will there be any other Hawks fans or is this it? LOL
LOL... I seen this and wondered.... you remember the number of post contest you & I had on Diva board?? LOL.. No answering your self again either.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 pm

foghorn wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:Well done!! Will there be any other Hawks fans or is this it? LOL
LOL... I seen this and wondered.... you remember the number of post contest you & I had on Diva board?? LOL.. No answering your self again either.

I left a message to the long standing memeber survivor on the Hawks aol board....hope he makes it. If not....i may be the only f er here! Untill...i unleash the beast on my FB.... LOL!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:48 pm

TODD?

TODD IS THAT YOU TODD???

ITS YOUR UNCLE TASK TODD ... WE ARE AT THE FRONT DOOR ... THERE IS SMOKE COMING FROM YOUR WINDOW ... WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE THERE ??? .... COME OPEN THIS DOOR AT ONCE YOUNG MAN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Todd, thanks for sending a msg to my "crew"!! (I just had to say that for once in my life!!)..Hope they show. I cant talk Rams draft with Seahawk fans can I ???????? Its getting huge. Washington is gettin ready to break the bank for RGIII, and my msg board went facebook!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:02 pm

pmeno wrote:

Todd, thanks for sending a msg to my "crew"!! (I just had to say that for once in my life!!)..Hope they show. I cant talk Rams draft with Seahawk fans can I ???????? Its getting huge. Washington is gettin ready to break the bank for RGIII, and my msg board went facebook!!!

Todd......How do I get in touch with Ken and them boys on the FB site? Can you email me any of their email addresses? ([email=pmeno@AOL.com)...Thanks][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])...Thanks[/email].

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:58 pm

pmeno wrote:
pmeno wrote:

Todd......How do I get in touch with Ken and them boys on the FB site? Can you email me any of their email addresses? ([email=pmeno@AOL.com)...Thanks][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])...Thanks[/email].

I am forwarding your email to ken...pat! He will get in touch with you! Todd
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Thu May 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Sorry, life interruptus!

is this gonna be a great season or what!!!???
Shard
Shard

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Thu May 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Shard wrote:Sorry, life interruptus!

I'm not thrilled shar but i do like the moves. I need to see it. Its been a ruff six months for me and i really do need some football now. TY so much for joining me here.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Sat May 26, 2012 12:51 am

Toddseahawks wrote:
Shard wrote:Sorry, life interruptus!

I'm not thrilled shar but i do like the moves. I need to see it. Its been a ruff six months for me and i really do need some football now. TY so much for joining me here.

I remember, I hope you are hanging in there. I'm confident that the Hawks are going to make this season very distracting for the rest of my life. I really think there is something very special coming together up at the VMAC. I see a firm league-wide respect for our Defense which should be head and shoulders better than [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Combine that with the pieces we kept and the pieces we've added on both sides of the ball, and this could be, talent-wise, one of the best NFL teams I've ever seen in Seahawks uniforms. There are always injury issues to watch out for, and it may take another season for everything to gell into post-season perfection, but I see the potential for a deep playoff run this season and possibly into the next several seasons depending on how successful Pete and John are in continuing to evaluate, recruit/acquire and rotate young talent through our roster.

That's the kool-aid I'm sipping, and it tastes pretty sweet!

Shard
Shard
Shard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down