Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are those feathers on your giblets?

3 posters

Go down

Are those feathers on your giblets? Empty Are those feathers on your giblets?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:41 am

The PFT postseason awards are coming
Posted by Mike Florio on December 31, 2013, 9:55 AM EST
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In recent years, we’ve handed out the PFT postseason awards right after the regular-season ended, partially in the hopes of influencing some of the Associated Press voters who primarily cover only one team and tangentially keep an eye on the rest of the teams within that team’s division.
But since the AP awards are now kept under wraps until the night before the Super Bowl, by which time everyone has stopped caring about who won them, we don’t care about influencing awards that are kept under wraps for far too long.  So we’re going to release our awards a bit more slowly.
Here’s the one-per-day schedule for the official PFT postseason awards, as determined via input from the PFT staff and other friends and advisors to the site.

Fuck Yeah!  Time for the Quacker's annual picks.  Enjoy!

December 31:  Offensive rookie of the year.  David Bakhtiari

January 2:  Offensive player of the year.   Don Barclay

January 4:  Comeback player of the year.  Derrick Sherrod

January 5:  MVP.                                 Marshall Newhouse

January 6:  Coach of the year.               Mike McCarthy!!!   Yes!  I was way out in front of the pack on that one!!

January 7:  Executive of the year.           Ted Thompson.   The albino lays down a rockin' groove that only a polka-lovin' mofo can fully
                                                         appreciate!  We be jammin!!

Back to top Go down

Are those feathers on your giblets? Empty Re: Are those feathers on your giblets?

Post by milani Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:31 pm

_HD_ wrote:The PFT postseason awards are coming
In recent years, we’ve handed out the PFT postseason awards right after the regular-season ended, partially in the hopes of influencing some of the Associated Press voters who primarily cover only one team and tangentially keep an eye on the rest of the teams within that team’s division.
But since the AP awards are now kept under wraps until the night before the Super Bowl, by which time everyone has stopped caring about who won them, we don’t care about influencing awards that are kept under wraps for far too long.  So we’re going to release our awards a bit more slowly.
Here’s the one-per-day schedule for the official PFT postseason awards, as determined via input from the PFT staff and other friends and advisors to the site.

January 6:  Coach of the year.               Mike McCarthy!!!   Yes!  I was way out in front of the pack on that one!!

January 7:  Executive of the year.           Ted Thompson.   The albino lays down a rockin' groove that only a polka-lovin' mofo can fully

Who'd have thought? Only Duck had the wisdom.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Are those feathers on your giblets? Empty Re: Are those feathers on your giblets?

Post by duck Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:01 pm

I'm on a two day mini-vacation and I take a peek at our board for this??

Carry on!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:03 pm

duck wrote:

Carry on!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by TuckAndRoll Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:49 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Carry on!

LOL!

I surprised myself and hung in there to about the 3 minute mark - which was 2.55 minutes longer than warranted. Still, it was a decent find as far as those types of entertaining, rambling nutjob videos go.

The really frightening thing, is now I'm actually contemplating going back to check out another minute or so! I'm afraid this doesn't bode well for my psychological well being.

Ah, thanks HD - Way to start out the new year.
TuckAndRoll
TuckAndRoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:13 am

TuckAndRoll wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Carry on!

LOL!

I surprised myself and hung in there to about the 3 minute mark - which was 2.55 minutes longer than warranted. Still, it was a decent find as far as those types of entertaining, rambling nutjob videos go.

The really frightening thing, is now I'm actually contemplating going back to check out another minute or so! I'm afraid this doesn't bode well for my psychological well being.

LOL.  The way Duck is rollin' lately--that'll be him on YouTube in a year/two, Tuck.  He'll call it *Tidbits of Duck Shit* and before you know it he'll have his own show on A&E and a line of monogrammed spandex bike shorts at Target...

Back to top Go down

Post by TuckAndRoll Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:10 pm

_HD_ wrote:
TuckAndRoll wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Carry on!

LOL!

LOL.  The way Duck is rollin' lately--that'll be him on YouTube in a year/two, Tuck.  He'll call it *Tidbits of Duck Shit* and before you know it he'll have his own show on A&E and a line of monogrammed spandex bike shorts at Target...

Funny stuff!

I don't know about all that, however, have you seen the latest news involving an inflated duck? Is it a bad omen for inflated ducks everywhere?

Interesting side story as mentioned in the first youtube vid - A similar duck meet its demise when its anus exploded while being inflated.  

I quess if you had a choice in how you'd like to explode - at least by going out-the-ass, you're leaving on a somewhat humorous note.

TuckAndRoll
TuckAndRoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down