Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUMORS ALREADY FLYING ABOUT COACH CHUD

3 posters

Go down

RUMORS ALREADY FLYING ABOUT COACH CHUD Empty RUMORS ALREADY FLYING ABOUT COACH CHUD

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:45 pm

If they fire him that would be such a BULLSHIT call, the guy has only had one season and went through 3 QB's, if you can call Campbell and Weeden a QB, I cant help but think if Hoyer would have stayed healthy that the Browns would have had one hell of a shot at finishing at least 8-8, they didnt have a QB , they didnt have a RB and only had one WR and TE to throw the ball too, Lets not forget that BOTH of their OG's were hurt most of the season as well, Coach chud deserves better then that, he put together a good coaching staff around him to bring this team together and one year is not enough to see what the guy is about.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

RUMORS ALREADY FLYING ABOUT COACH CHUD Empty Re: RUMORS ALREADY FLYING ABOUT COACH CHUD

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:24 pm

He hired Norv Turner, COME ON MAN.

Back to top Go down

RUMORS ALREADY FLYING ABOUT COACH CHUD Empty Re: RUMORS ALREADY FLYING ABOUT COACH CHUD

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Browns don't wait, fire Chudzinski after one year

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:51 am

With a defense that got worse every week, and no imagination on offense, even with weapons or not, the OC and DC should have bit the bullet. The brass said they saw no improvement, and unfortunately that falls on the head coach.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:59 pm

I really thought Haslam would be a smart owner and know WTF he was doing when he took over this team, I was a big backer of his and many of you know that, so far I give Haslam a BIG FKING F+ in the way he has handled things, first he fired one of if not the best GM in football and that was Heckart, F+, then he hired Lombardi who was out of football for 6 years because no one wanted his wortjless ass another F+, now he fired coach Chud, F+, the great Vince Lombardi in his prime wouldnt have been able to do better with this team in his PRIME, Paul Brown the same thing, They had no QB, the one that looked like he knew and understood the system Hoyer got hurt early on after looking good in his 1st two games and he started the year as the #3 guy, Campbell dont even have arm enough to throw the ball 15 yards downfield and Weeden, well I said he would be a joke before he was even drafted, Oh yeah, lets not forget the draft pick they gave up for Weeden, and then there was Richardson, LMAO ( no comment needed) after all this what kind of coach does Haslam and Lombardi ( who dont even address the media) think they are going to be able to go out there and get now that they know they will be fired after just one year, they showed absolutly no respect as all for coach Chud, NONE!!! and everyone around the NFL knows that now, all they did at the press conference this afternoon was double talk, spin lies and contradict themselves with every other word that came out of their mouths, I love this team and I never thought I would feel as if I have to apologize for thinking Haslam ws the rea deal, I had a bad feeling the day he fired Tom Heckart and then turned around and hired an asshole Lombardi who no team wanted anything to do  with him for the past 6 years, HEY HASLAM, SELL THE FKIN TEAM TO THE NFL, I HOPE YOU GO TO PRISON, THAT WAY THE NFL GETS IT AND WILL FIND AN OWNER THAT STILL HAS BRAIN CELLS YOU RAT ASSED BASTARD!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:04 pm

I hear Chud was screwing Haslams' wife.  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Dmounts wrote:He hired Norv Turner, COME ON MAN.

Turner is a good OC ( Head coach, NO WAY) but you just cant do anything when you dont have a QB, it was just two games but we saw what an average QB ( Hoyer) could do in Turners offense, the Defense even responded big time eary on because they werent on the field for 40+ minutes a game, No I dont want Norv Turner or Horton as head coaches, they are not head coach material, but they are good OC & DC, The D played well for all the shuffeling they did to get 4 LB's in that 3-4, this team had to go out and pick up guys from other teams practice squad, Campbells arm is shot and Weeden well he wont even be good enough to be a 3rd string QB, and they dont have a RB, ok, well now we wait and see what is going to happen in the next coupl weeks, for them to fire Chud like they did they damn well better have a head coach already lined up, END OF STORY.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Norv Turner is a Loser PERIOD. He's done nothing in football but lose. He sucks DICK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:10 pm

According to the NFL Network, one "breaking point" for fired HC Rob Chudzinski was his refusal to hold Brandon Weeden and Greg Little "accountable."
A couple weeks back, Chud was reportedly told to cut a player. He refused, which apparently was a sign that he doesn't do well with accountability.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Dmounts wrote:Norv Turner is a Loser PERIOD. He's done nothing in football but lose. He sucks DICK.
 Then he'd be the perfect coach for the Browns. LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:01 am

Dmounts wrote:According to the NFL Network, one "breaking point" for fired HC Rob Chudzinski was his refusal to hold Brandon Weeden and Greg Little "accountable."
A couple weeks back, Chud was reportedly told to cut a player. He refused, which apparently was a sign that he doesn't do well with accountability.

It's reported that Chud thought they meant, cut the player Ray Lewis style. That's his story and he's sticking to it....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Norv Turner is a Loser PERIOD. He's done nothing in football but lose. He sucks DICK.
Nope the perfect loser sits in pittsburgh he goes by the name of  Mike Tomlin. Here's a picture of him  afro 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nope the perfect loser sits in pittsburgh he goes by the name of  Mike Tomlin. Here's a picture of him  afro 
 OOOH, that was so..... painful?? Nope.... pointless, yea that's the word. Tomlin has won more games than any Browns coach has or will in the next 4-5 years.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Yell, but that was with another coaches players. He's taken a superbowl contender and turned them into a playoff hopeful. Missing the playoffs two years in a row. Hoping another team loses so your team can make the playoffs isn't the way that most people consider success for the once most powerful Pittsburgh Steelers.
 I guess I'm wrong and your right  afro is the perfect coach for the squeelers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Dmounts wrote:Yell, but that was with another coaches players. He's taken a superbowl contender and turned them into a playoff hopeful. Missing the playoffs two years in a row. Hoping another team loses so your team can make the playoffs isn't the way that most people consider success for the once most powerful Pittsburgh Steelers.
 I guess I'm wrong and your right  afro is the perfect coach for the squeelers.
  Even the mighty Jaw had a few down seasons. With the salary cap issues- a couple down seasons can be expected. Still Injuries were the biggest contributor to the failures in Pittsburgh this season. An 0-4 start then 2-6 over the first half... followed by a turn around of 6-2 over the second half. Surely that is not horrible coaching.  By the way.... how goes the Browns new rebuild project? Maybe in another 12 years they may get to .500? I'll bet the Steelers are back in championship form long before the Browns become a contender.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Your right. Tomlins the man. Back to back 500 seasons is something special. How's the browns rebuilding project going? 5 to the pro bowl. How about the steelers. Hows that salary cap rebuilding project going? How many more coaches are they going let Tomlin fire to get it right? Every year a new scape goat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Dmounts wrote:Your right. Tomlins the man. Back to back 500 seasons is something special. How's the browns rebuilding project going? 5 to the pro bowl. How about the steelers. Hows that salary cap rebuilding project going? How many more coaches are they going let Tomlin fire to get it right? Every year a new scape goat?
 I think when you post something relevant to NFL football, that isn't blinded by your dumb ass hatred for a successful organization, I might discuss things with you. Since that is unlikely, you go revel in your 5 pro bowlers... LOL. You talk like 8-8 is bad, when your team would sell it's soul to GET up to that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:38 am

Relevant? LOL. Blinded? LOL. That kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. If you happy with the last 3 years,getting knocked out of the playoffs in the first round, by a QB that isn't even in the league anymore, 8-8 not making the playoffs the last 2 years in a row. Then I'm happy for you. You asked me about the browns progress I gave you some. You say 8-8 is a good number to be at, but knowing most steeler fans that number is a set back. That number is a slap in the face. That number is not what a successful established powerhouse see's as positive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down