Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriots - Ravens flexed out of prime time

2 posters

Go down

Patriots - Ravens flexed out of prime time Empty Patriots - Ravens flexed out of prime time

Post by guppy Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:35 pm

The Pats - Ravens game on Sunday night in 2 weeks has been flexed out of prime time and moved to 4:30.

I called Bob Kraft and told him I needed to get my sleep that night cause I have an early appointment Monday morning.  I told him he doesn't need that prime time stuff at this point in the season, and that I don't care how disappointed George down in South Carolina will be over the Pats being moved out of prime time.  Bob said, "No problem Gup, I'll call Roger."  He then called Roger, and poof, I can now get to bed and get some decent sleep that night, and George's profound disappointment is simply not as important.

I love that Bob is all powerful, but that he still takes care of little guys like me.

Thanks Bob.

Sorry George.  You'll live.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Patriots - Ravens flexed out of prime time Empty Re: Patriots - Ravens flexed out of prime time

Post by George1963 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:20 am

guppy wrote:The Pats - Ravens game on Sunday night in 2 weeks has been flexed out of prime time and moved to 4:30.

I called Bob Kraft and told him I needed to get my sleep that night cause I have an early appointment Monday morning.  I told him he doesn't need that prime time stuff at this point in the season, and that I don't care how disappointed George down in South Carolina will be over the Pats being moved out of prime time.  Bob said, "No problem Gup, I'll call Roger."  He then called Roger, and poof, I can now get to bed and get some decent sleep that night, and George's profound disappointment is simply not as important.

I love that Bob is all powerful, but that he still takes care of little guys like me.

Thanks Bob.

I knew Kraft had an reason for getting that game flexed out, I just didn't know what it was.
BTW Gup, by this point Kraft doesn't call Goodell and tell him what to do, Goodell calls Kraft and asks.

George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Patriots - Ravens flexed out of prime time Empty Re: Patriots - Ravens flexed out of prime time

Post by guppy Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:02 pm

George1963 wrote:
guppy wrote:The Pats - Ravens game on Sunday night in 2 weeks has been flexed out of prime time and moved to 4:30.

Thanks Bob.

I knew Kraft had an reason for getting that game flexed out, I just didn't know what it was.
BTW Gup, by this point Kraft doesn't call Goodell and tell him what to do, Goodell calls Kraft and asks.

Look, if you really want to watch the Pats in primetime, I can still call Bob and ask him to change the game back to Sunday night.  Its never too late to get something done when you are all powerful.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 am

Look, if you really want to watch the Pats in primetime, I can still call Bob and ask him to change the game back to Sunday night.  Its never too late to get something done when you are all powerful.

Much like professional golf, I wouldn't watch Pats Dolphins if they were playing in my backyard.
Last nights game makes it a little more interesting though.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:49 am

George1963 wrote:I knew Kraft had an reason for getting that game flexed out, I just didn't know what it was.

Much like professional golf, I wouldn't watch Pats Dolphins if they were playing in my backyard.

The game that has been flexed out of primetime is Pats vs Superbowl Champs Ravens, not Pats-Dolphins.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:54 am

George1963 wrote:

Just watch this one more time.  Its old, but things like this don't happen often.  Classic.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:04 am

guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:I knew Kraft had an reason for getting that game flexed out, I just didn't know what it was.

The game that has been flexed out of primetime is Pats vs Superbowl Champs Ravens, not Pats-Dolphins.

Oh yea. Ravens Pats might be good.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:09 am

guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:

Just watch this one more time.  Its old, but things like this don't happen often.  Classic.

2 min to show a chip shot. You're making my point.
Not if it was in my backyard, it was the ladies, and they were topless.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:01 pm

George1963 wrote:
guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:

2 min to show a chip shot. You're making my point.
Not if it was in my backyard, it was the ladies, and they were topless.

LOL.  That's OK.  It wasn't just any chip shot though.  But if you got no excitement out of that, no problem.  Its not your thing.  To each his own.  But I can compare golf to football in this sense.  They are both very mental games.  

Have to disagree with you on about the ladies though.  On the hotness scale, some of them are off the charts.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down