Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben needs to make up his mind about Haley

4 posters

Go down

Ben needs to make up his mind about Haley Empty Ben needs to make up his mind about Haley

Post by leejr Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Ben needs to make up his mind about Haley Empty Re: Ben needs to make up his mind about Haley

Post by Owl Stretching Time Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:17 pm

leejr wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maybe he knows Haley's time is short and just wants to get through the season with no further turmoil.

Owl Stretching Time

Back to top Go down

Ben needs to make up his mind about Haley Empty Re: Ben needs to make up his mind about Haley

Post by Admin Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Maybe there really isn't any issue other than the one the media heads WANT to create so we will listen/read them?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Admin wrote:Maybe there really isn't any issue other than the one the media heads WANT to create so we will listen/read them?

This is probably true.  The media makes things up like the story about Ben wanting out of Pittsburgh. 

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:14 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:Maybe there really isn't any issue other than the one the media heads WANT to create so we will listen/read them?

This is probably true.  The media makes things up like the story about Ben wanting out of Pittsburgh. 

Haley gets fired at seasons end, in my opinion. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Haley gets fired at seasons end, in my opinion.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             I agree about Haley, But I still don't think there is as huge a rift between the two as the media says. Frankly, the offense has been playing decent of late... it's the defense that cannot stop anyone in the second half.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:08 am

Exactly! When an offense that can put up 20 plus points,it's not your offense,but your defense is failing
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:37 pm

leejr wrote:Exactly! When an offense that can put up 20 plus points,it's not your offense,but your defense is failing

I agree.  But you know someone will have to take a fall for this.  Maybe Dick LeBeau goes? 

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:48 pm

I believe Dick will retire
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:47 pm

leejr wrote:I believe Dick will retire

Yea, the only question is, will anyone believe that he retires or will it be another Bruce Arian's retirement? 

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Great question. With Dick's defensive scheme majority the teams in the league are running the same scheme,and better. Unless he goes to a younger team with better athletes he may stay,but otherwise I see him retiring
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down