Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No flex scheduling for Pats-Broncos

3 posters

Go down

No flex scheduling for Pats-Broncos Empty No flex scheduling for Pats-Broncos

Post by guppy Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:18 am

Pats-Broncos to stay in prime time for Sunday night game.

Bob Kraft must be up to his old influence, strong arm tricks again with the Comish.  LOL.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

No flex scheduling for Pats-Broncos Empty Re: No flex scheduling for Pats-Broncos

Post by George1963 Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:55 pm

guppy wrote:Pats-Broncos to stay in prime time for Sunday night game.

Bob Kraft must be up to his old influence, strong arm tricks again with the Comish.  LOL.
That's kinda weird. You'd think Lord Robert would like to avoid having his team undressed on national TV. Then again, that ship will have already sailed after the Pats face the buzz saw that is my Carolina Panthers on MNF. Smile
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

No flex scheduling for Pats-Broncos Empty Re: No flex scheduling for Pats-Broncos

Post by guppy Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:10 pm

George1963 wrote:

That's kinda weird. You'd think Lord Robert would like to avoid having his team undressed on national TV. Then again, that ship will have already sailed after the Pats face the buzz saw that is my Carolina Panthers on MNF. Smile

Oooooooooo.  

You must not have heard.  

The Gronkster is back.

KA BOOM on your widdle buzz saw!

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:35 pm

George1963 wrote: Then again, that ship will have already sailed after the Pats face the buzz saw that is my Carolina Panthers on MNF. Smile

Out with the old...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

In with the new?

Not so fast..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:56 am

Is that a fake tattoo t-shirt? I didn't think they made those in mens.

George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:44 am

George1963 wrote:Is that a fake tattoo t-shirt? I didn't think they made those in mens.

LOL.  I never really noticed that.  WTF is that?

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:48 am

George1963 wrote:Is that a fake tattoo t-shirt? I didn't think they made those in mens.

Somebody must have photoshopped Cam's arms.  Slightly jacked or what?  LOL.  Imagine some small safety coming in on blitz trying to bring him down?  Good luck.  Enough with Kaepernick, Wilson and RGIII already.  Cam's The Man.  

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:59 am

Somebody must have photoshopped Cam's arms.  Slightly jacked or what?  LOL.  Imagine some small safety coming in on blitz trying to bring him down?  Good luck.  Enough with Kaepernick, Wilson and RGIII already.  Cam's The Man. 

As a rabid Panthers fan, I question his maturity a little. Other than that, he has everything.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 pm

George1963 wrote:Somebody must have photoshopped Cam's arms.  Slightly jacked or what?  LOL.  Imagine some small safety coming in on blitz trying to bring him down?  Good luck.  Enough with Kaepernick, Wilson and RGIII already.  Cam's The Man. 

As a rabid Panthers fan, I question his maturity a little. Other than that, he has everything.

He's very likeable too from what I can tell so far.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:24 pm

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:29 pm

guppy wrote:

LOL.  I never really noticed that.  WTF is that?

Oh, that's so funny!  I wonder if it's one of those Under Armour shirts?  Although I didn't know they come like that!  lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:30 pm

I think this is going to be a great game!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:01 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

I think it will.  I just listened to Cam Newton's press conference on the Panther's website.  He's definitely going to be ready.  Hopefully, the Pats can bring their A Game, otherwise forget about it.  They'll get blown out.  I hope Aqib Talib is ready to go.  We get Shane Vereen back to give Tom another option to go to.  I really think this is going to be very close, one of those games where a play here or there is going to mean the difference.  I saw somewhere that Carolina is favored by 2.  Vegas knows.  I say flip a coin for this one.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:10 pm

guppy wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

I think it will.  I just listened to Cam Newton's press conference on the Panther's website.  He's definitely going to be ready.  Hopefully, the Pats can bring their A Game, otherwise forget about it.  They'll get blown out.  I hope Aqib Talib is ready to go.  We get Shane Vereen back to give Tom another option to go to.  I really think this is going to be very close, one of those games where a play here or there is going to mean the difference.  I saw somewhere that Carolina is favored by 2.  Vegas knows.  I say flip a coin for this one.

Yep, hard to pick who is going to win.  
A lot of this season has been crazy. Sure winners losing and vice versa!  
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum