Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE 5 YRS 90 MILLION

2 posters

Go down

LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE 5 YRS 90 MILLION Empty LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE 5 YRS 90 MILLION

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 pm

For Manning in Denver. You want Tim T-Blows, it will cost you a 5th rd pick, thats highway robbery!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE 5 YRS 90 MILLION Empty Re: LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE 5 YRS 90 MILLION

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Sad Look at it this way, with T-Blows on your team he cant beat you in the playoffs again, and no, the Browns dont want him ( at least I hope not) even though Dolt McThud sucks he is still better then Tim T-Blows, and thats Crying or Very sad
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE 5 YRS 90 MILLION Empty Re: LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE 5 YRS 90 MILLION

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:47 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Sad Look at it this way, with T-Blows on your team he cant beat you in the playoffs again, and no, the Browns dont want him ( at least I hope not) even though Dolt McThud sucks he is still better then Tim T-Blows, and thats Crying or Very sad

No way do we lose to Denver in the playoffs if we had our corners, safety and all the injuries on the Oline including a badly sprained leg on Ben Roethlisberger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:27 pm

LMAO that big little word IF. too funny:lol:

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:07 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:Sad Look at it this way, with T-Blows on your team he cant beat you in the playoffs again, and no, the Browns dont want him ( at least I hope not) even though Dolt McThud sucks he is still better then Tim T-Blows, and thats Crying or Very sad

I would take Tebow and convert him to a RB (who can have the option to pass)...Isn't that what he does/is now?
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE 5 YRS 90 MILLION Empty THAT BIG LITTLE WORD

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Dmounts wrote:LMAO that big little word IF. too funny:lol:
And the Browns would have won every Super Bowl IF no other team was involved.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:38 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:LMAO that big little word IF. too funny:lol:
And the Browns would have won every Super Bowl IF no other team was involved.

They've had a couple of seasons when that wasn't a sure thing either. Evil or Very Mad Before the Pats came along in 1960 I was a fan of the Browns. When I was a kid they used to show us the Giants games here in the Boston area, and one look at Jimmy Brown told me that I wanted to root for THAT team.

On the subject of Tebow, he's won at every level he's played and brings a lot to the table. I think he gets criticized so much because he's not a stats type passer. He seems to throw balls away rather than take any chance on a close play.

My favorite Tebow moment came when he scared Darrell Revis into backing away from a tackle on one of his runs that led to his game winning TD run against the Jets. It was especially enjoyable because Revis had been talking shit about Tebow during the week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down