Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONGRATULATIONS

2 posters

Go down

CONGRATULATIONS Empty CONGRATULATIONS

Post by JONL95 Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:03 am

THE BROWNS TOOK IT TO US TODAY.  NO EXCUSES.  GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON. RATHER HAVE YOU ALL WIN THE NORTH, THAN THE SQUEALERS AND BUNGHOLES.  STEELERS ARE HORRIBLE.  55 POINTS, AND 610 YARDS GIVING UP.  A LOT WORSE THAN US. 

JONL95

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS Empty Re: CONGRATULATIONS

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:45 pm

JONL95 wrote:THE BROWNS TOOK IT TO US TODAY.  NO EXCUSES.  GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON. RATHER HAVE YOU ALL WIN THE NORTH, THAN THE SQUEALERS AND BUNGHOLES.  STEELERS ARE HORRIBLE.  55 POINTS, AND 610 YARDS GIVING UP.  A LOT WORSE THAN US. 
Can't be that much worse the Ravens. The Steelers just whored the Ravens 2 weeks ago. LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:46 pm

JONL95 wrote:THE BROWNS TOOK IT TO US TODAY.  NO EXCUSES.  GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON. RATHER HAVE YOU ALL WIN THE NORTH, THAN THE SQUEALERS AND BUNGHOLES.  STEELERS ARE HORRIBLE.  55 POINTS, AND 610 YARDS GIVING UP.  A LOT WORSE THAN US. 
Thanks Jon, I never thought I would ever hear that from you and for that I appologize, good luck the rest of the way, you guys lost some seriously key players after your SB Win, but at least you have that to fall back on, Baltimore is only a couple players just needing experience away, you have a damn good QB that knows how to lead, he just needs weapons with knowhow, Baltimore isnt going to fall like Pittspuke is going to over the next few years thats for sure, I still cant believe they traded a 6th round pick for Bolden, even if it was a brother trade.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Steely wrote:
Can't be that much worse the Ravens. The Steelers just whored the Ravens 2 weeks ago. LMAO
Yeah, just like you whore your football pool picks from Jawarski and one other guy over on the experts board, maybe one day you will actually have a series of football pcks all of your own, how sad, but if that is the only way you can win, then go for it because we both know your pool picks are tainted. Nuff said!!!Embarassed lol! 
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:15 am

Steely wrote:
NO, THE STEELERS ARE A LOT WORSE THAN THE RAVENS.  WAIT TILL THANKSGIVING NIGHT.  GUARENTEE, IT WON'T BE A CLOSE GAME.  YOU ALL ARE JOKES.  I GAVE YOU PROPS 2 WEEKS AGO, AND WENT TO YOUR BOARD TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR WIN.
WHAT EXCUSE ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ON WHY THE STEELERS ARE 2-6?  LOVE TO HEAR THIS.  (SORRY BROWNS FANS).

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:21 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Thanks Jon, I never thought I would ever hear that from you and for that I appologize, good luck the rest of the way, you guys lost some seriously key players after your SB Win, but at least you have that to fall back on, Baltimore is only a couple players just needing experience away, you have a damn good QB that knows how to lead, he just needs weapons with knowhow, Baltimore isnt going to fall like Pittspuke is going to over the next few years thats for sure, I still cant believe they traded a 6th round pick for Bolden, even if it was a brother trade.
THANKS WYCK.  I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE KEPT BOLDIN, BUT IT WAS A BUSINESS DECISION BY THE TEAM.  I DO AGREE THAT A 6TH ROUND PICK WAS TOO LOW.  WE HAVE 5 OF OUR LAST 8 AT HOME, AND IF WE CAN SNEAK A ROAD WIN OVER THE BEARS, LIONS, OR BENGALS (ALL TOUGH GAMES), WE SHOULD AT LEAST GET A WILD CARD. I HAVE TO AGREE, THAT THE STEELERS ARE TOAST.  THEY HAVE LOST 11 OF THEIR LAST 15 GAMES GOING BACK TO LAST YEAR.  I WOULD BE VERY WORRIED ABOUT THAT, IF I WAS A SQUEALER FAN.  LIKE I SAID EARLIER, GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON.

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:39 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Yeah, just like you whore your football pool picks from Jawarski and one other guy over on the experts board, maybe one day you will actually have a series of football pcks all of your own, how sad, but if that is the only way you can win, then go for it because we both know your pool picks are tainted. Nuff said!!!Embarassed lol! 
ahaha! You have an excuse for everything. Did spoons make you fat? You're pathetic. I'm whooping your ass in the pool like I have every time I've ever played. Lucky for you, I don't play every season. No donuts for you, dough boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:40 pm

JONL95 wrote:
Steely wrote:
NO, THE STEELERS ARE A LOT WORSE THAN THE RAVENS.  WAIT TILL THANKSGIVING NIGHT.  GUARENTEE, IT WON'T BE A CLOSE GAME.  YOU ALL ARE JOKES.  I GAVE YOU PROPS 2 WEEKS AGO, AND WENT TO YOUR BOARD TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR WIN.
WHAT EXCUSE ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ON WHY THE STEELERS ARE 2-6?  LOVE TO HEAR THIS.  (SORRY BROWNS FANS).
Excuse? The Steelers are 2-6 because they've won 2 games and lost 6 games.. Duh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:43 pm

LOL @ Forrest Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down