Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1game from half the season is gone,and Haley said this lmao

4 posters

Go down

1game from half the season is gone,and Haley said this lmao Empty 1game from half the season is gone,and Haley said this lmao

Post by leejr Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Steelers are No. 28 in scoring offense, and they haven’t cracked 20 points in a game in more than a month.If the Steelers fail to do so again Sunday in it would mark the first time that they have scored less than 20 points in four consecutive games since 2004, according to ESPN Stats & Information.
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

1game from half the season is gone,and Haley said this lmao Empty Re: 1game from half the season is gone,and Haley said this lmao

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:31 pm

leejr wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Steelers are No. 28 in scoring offense, and they haven’t cracked 20 points in a game in more than a month.If the Steelers fail to do so again Sunday in it would mark the first time that they have scored less than 20 points in four consecutive games since 2004, according to ESPN Stats & Information.
I'm shaking my head in disbelief.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

1game from half the season is gone,and Haley said this lmao Empty Re: 1game from half the season is gone,and Haley said this lmao

Post by RLON39 Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 am

Wow..that is anosognosia...gross lack of insight.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:15 am

RLON39 wrote:Wow..that is anosognosia...gross lack of insight.
 LMAO... you ought to be some sort of bonus for using this word....... no one knows what it means.... even after googling it....  I'm guessing you are politely calling Tomlin  a clueless ass?  You have won the word of the day award... Get 'em Rlon!!!lol! lol! 
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:59 pm

RLON39 wrote:Wow..that is anosognosia...gross lack of insight.
 Rlon... I think Tomlin has great insight... I mean he does seem to have his head up his ass. He should be able to see all inside.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down