Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brent needs your help...

4 posters

Go down

Brent needs your help... Empty Brent needs your help...

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOL!  Please, Brent...  You couldn't remember that your daughter played 8 games of soccer for a single season instead of 2 games ten years ago--so now you need to be the poster child in the poor, ex-gunslinger club of those who gave up their minds/bodies for the cause?  Did you look at your photos in this article, Brent?  You're not aging well, dude.  You're 44 going on 60.  Maybe that has something to do with it, other than the fact that you might have been a little too consumed with getting your tally-wacker spanked by fresh meat on the road and shopping for Crocs 10 years ago to even know what sport she was playing...

Back to top Go down

Brent needs your help... Empty Re: Brent needs your help...

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:25 pm

_HD_ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOL!  Please, Brent...  You couldn't remember that your daughter played 8 games of soccer for a single season instead of 2 games ten years ago--so now you need to be the poster child in the poor, ex-gunslinger club of those who gave up their minds/bodies for the cause?  Did you look at your photos in this article, Brent?  You're not aging well, dude.  You're 44 going on 60.  Maybe that has something to do with it, other than the fact that you might have been a little too consumed with getting your tally-wacker spanked by fresh meat on the road and shopping for Crocs 10 years ago to even know what sport she was playing...

I feel him not remembering things is a serious issue due to the many concussions he has probably sustained.  
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:41 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

I feel him not remembering things is a serious issue due to the many concussions he has probably sustained.  
It's possible, Sheila...  However, those of us who have become quite intimately dialed-in the Brent's game over the past 20 years--take this shit from him with a whole margarita rim of salt.  BTW, did you know that not recalling his daughter played 8 games of soccer ten years ago instead of 2--was the first time in 44 years that the man has been scared of anything?  Isn't that amazing?  That Brent is just a superhero among the Legion of Superhero's, isn't he?   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:51 pm

_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

It's possible, Sheila...  However, those of us who have become quite intimately dialed-in the Brent's game over the past 20 years--take this shit from him with a whole margarita rim of salt.  BTW, did you know that not recalling his daughter played 8 games of soccer ten years ago instead of 2--was the first time in 44 years that the man has been scared of anything?  Isn't that amazing?  That Brent is just a superhero among the Legion of Superhero's, isn't he?   Laughing

Amazingly odd. 
That's true, you would know him better than I, for all the years you had him!  Exclamation 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:56 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Amazingly odd. 

I'd say!  Real men like Duck are secure enough to admit they're afraid of many things.  Shit, he just told me the other day he has a constant fear of slamming his giblets in the car door any time he isn't wearing his spandex bike shorts.  You think Brent would admit to that?  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:08 pm

_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Amazingly odd. 

I'd say!  Real men like Duck are secure enough to admit they're afraid of many things.  Shit, he just told me the other day he has a constant fear of slamming his giblets in the car door any time he isn't wearing his spandex bike shorts.  You think Brent would admit to that?  Laughing 
lol, no he probably never would.  There's lots of things in life that one should fear, after all Halloween is approaching....alien 

Poor Duck.  He never seems to catch a break.  Sad 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:21 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Amazingly odd. 

lol, no he probably never would.  There's lots of things in life that one should fear, after all Halloween is approaching....alien 

Laughing   I'll stop messin' when he either: (A) Get's his pekka rinne to Lambeau for a game or (B) Kneels down and blows Randy Moss...   Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:31 pm

_HD_ wrote:

Amazingly odd. 

Laughing   I'll stop messin' when he either: (A) Get's his pekka rinne to Lambeau for a game or (B) Kneels down and blows Randy Moss...   Wink
Hmm...I'm thinking Lambeau would be the better choice for him!  lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:41 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Amazingly odd. 

I hate to speak for Duck...  Just when you think you've got that fucker figured out...  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:49 pm

_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Amazingly odd. 

I hate to speak for Duck...  Just when you think you've got that fucker figured out...  Laughing

Oh...the live of the Duck! 
Cool
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:05 pm

What's really funny is... the dude's name is BRETT.... not Brent.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Admin wrote:

???  No fuckin' way!  You big fuckin' kiddin' rooster, you.  You really think I'd make a mistake like that???  Don't be such a schlong...  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Jeez Louise, I waddle off the board for a while and when I come back HD is going all PFKIA on me.  Ducks are beautiful and sensitive creatures.  Their splendor and magnificence should not be sullied with vulgar suggestions of fellating crack addicts.  For shame!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:17 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Amazingly odd. 

Thanks, Sheila... that's very kind of you.  I'm just appalled that anyone would pick on a meek gentle quiet duck.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:54 pm

duck wrote:

Amazingly odd. 

Thanks, Sheila... that's very kind of you.  I'm just appalled that anyone would pick on a meek gentle quiet duck.
No worries, I got your bill.  Wink
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:15 am

Hey , quit picking on both Brett and Duck.     I still wear my #4 proudly.   As Max once said referring to to the beginning of the Brett Favre - Reggie White era in Titletown "we haven't had this much excitement in Green Bay in a long long time"     ~ GO PACK GO ~
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:03 am

_HD_ wrote:
Admin wrote:

???  No fuckin' way!  You big fuckin' kiddin' rooster, you.  You really think I'd make a mistake like that???  Don't be such a schlong...  Laughing 

Now what, I say whats the big idea bashin me in the bazooka that-a-way boy! Oh, and thanks for noticing my huge schlong!lol! lol! lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Admin wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Admin wrote:

Now what, I say whats the big idea bashin me in the bazooka that-a-way boy! Oh, and thanks for noticing my huge schlong!lol! lol! lol!
Don't mention it...  It is, after all, kinda hard to miss with the way you've got it tucked under and jammed in that little opening just below yout tail...  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:29 pm

_HD_ wrote:
LivvyLurvestheRavens wrote:
duck wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Amazingly odd. 

Awww...gentle ducklings rock.
LOL!  Duck...somehow I feel some obligation to take care of this problem.  Let me know...  Twisted Evil

Thanks for the offer, HD, but no need to help.  I'm getting support from Sheila and Livvy.  

Go back to your lunch at Tinnuchi's... and damn, that was an awfully long time you spent in the restroom with that busboy.  Very Happy
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:29 pm

duck wrote:

Amazingly odd. 

LOL!  Duck...somehow I feel some obligation to take care of this problem.  Let me know...  Twisted Evil
Thanks for the offer, HD, but no need to help.  I'm getting support from Sheila and Livvy.  

Go back to your lunch at Tinnuchi's... and damn, that was an awfully long time you spent in the restroom with that busboy.  Very Happy

Always here to lend my support. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:47 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
LivvyLurvestheRavens wrote:
duck wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Amazingly odd. 

I'm sorry Duck...  I've been trying to find the right time to tell you, but the quack jobs just aren't gettin' it done for me anymore so I had to move on...  I'm going to try to help Julio get his green card.    Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:05 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:50 pm

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down