Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milani Sighting

5 posters

Go down

Milani Sighting Empty Milani Sighting

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:52 pm

OK.......heard from Milani before, during, and after the game.  There was no mention of prancing or dancing......maybe the excitement of the Tundra Tailgate Zone tent combined with a cool 35 F drizzle took that aspect away.

Not sure how bad the weather affected the event but we can hear from Milani firsthand on that. 

I know Milani picked up a nice Jordy Nelson ACME jersey and got to see a nice Packers win. So there you go      (Go Pack Go). 

Getting pumped up for a playoff game........these injuries are the only thing between a home playoff game and an away playoff game.  Let's hope Finley, Jones, Cobb, Matthews get well soon.  GO PACK GO.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Milani Sighting Empty Re: Milani Sighting

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Milani Sighting.......Milani Sighting !!!!!!!!!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Pranced around until my feet got tired. Felt like I had a hangover Sunday morning even though I had nothing to drink. Someone may have slipped something in my espresso.

Met a group of Browns fans  at the Tundra Tailgate. They admired the Acme apparel. Even surprised that MM had an Acme jacket.

Met a lady at the hotel who was going to her first Packer game. She asked what it was like. I told her to just stand up and cheer.

The lady sitting next to me asked about the ticket holder who had my seats. I told her he could only make it here once a year but that he went to the Ravens game the previous week and somehow missed the 2nd quarter trying to find a men's room.

Concession stands ran out of hot chocolate by hafltime. Had to fork up $8 to buy a collector hot chocolate from a vendor in the stands just to keep the old lady from freezing.
Got one of those Packer cushion seats from the Pro Shop. Did not really matter. The two seats on both sides of me were so big I could barely squeeze down to the edge of the bench.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Thanks for the report Milani.   The lady next to you has clear instructions from me to report any misbehavior back to me at future games.   She is a diehard Packers fanlady........sits on the edge of her seat for every play, not sure if you noticed that or not. 

Hope the people behind you behaved as well. 

I invested heavily to keep my wife warm at games (Eddie Bauer down, snowmobile boots, handwarmers, long undies, super mittens, etc etc.).   This is why the indoor seats are so popular (for the women......sorry Catsy and Sheila)..........a concept I refuse to be a part of (sorry Catsy and Sheila).  You go to a football game you sit outside in the elements.........otherwise stay in the Tundra Tailgate Zone tent or stay home.   GO PACK GO !!!!    Cabela's and Eddie Bauer have everything you need to stay warm and dry at Lambeau Field (including iditarod boots (-135 F)).   GO PACKERs............ You go to a Packers game with Ringo you drink outside and sit outside ........... GO PACK GO !!   You drink what you want when you want........as much as you want..........you drink and drink and drink..........coffee, beer, whiskey, tequila, cognac..........red wine (not white wine), hot chocolate, lattes, mochas, cappucinos, espressos, white milk, chocolate milk, buttermilk, orange juice, pomegranate juice, apple juice, Hi-C, malt liquor,  chilled vodkas.      Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:06 am

Two very different reports, Milani and Ringo.  You sure you went to the same game?
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:59 am

I went to the Ravens game the week before.......not to the Browns game.   You shoulda been with me Duck in Baltimore........the Olives Vodka girls showed up giving out free chilled shots and t-shirts at about 11 in the morning.  What a great way to start off a Packers victory on the road.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:04 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:I went to the Ravens game the week before.......not to the Browns game.   You shoulda been with me Duck in Baltimore........the Olives Vodka girls showed up giving out free chilled shots and t-shirts at about 11 in the morning.  What a great way to start off a Packers victory on the road.

Doh!  I knew that.  (You're getting senile, Duck...)

It's just that hearing Milani talk about his hot chocolate and you go on about all the different types of booze represented two completely different game experiences.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:44 pm

duck wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:I went to the Ravens game the week before.......not to the Browns game.   You shoulda been with me Duck in Baltimore........the Olives Vodka girls showed up giving out free chilled shots and t-shirts at about 11 in the morning.  What a great way to start off a Packers victory on the road.

It's just that hearing Milani talk about his hot chocolate and you go on about all the different types of booze represented two completely different game experiences.
Nahhhh...the only reason Milani drinks that shit is his old lady likes a little peppermint patty on the flick of the tongue.  Fuzzy doesn't much care--so Ringo rolls with the hard stuff...  LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:07 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Nahhhh...the only reason Milani drinks that shit is his old lady likes a little peppermint patty on the flick of the tongue.  Fuzzy doesn't much care--so Ringo rolls with the hard stuff...  LOL
C'mon, altogether now....  Moooooooon River...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:35 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

C'mon, altogether now....  Moooooooon River...

LOL!  Niiiiice...  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:24 pm

duck wrote:

Milani and I are polar opposites, except for our love and respect for the Packers.   This could change if and when his lady ever lets him loose in Titletown for a weekend with Duck and Ringo and Catsy.

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:29 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
duck wrote:

Milani and I are polar opposites, except for your love and respect for the Packers.   This could change if and when his lady ever lets him loose in Titletown for a weekend with Duck and Ringo and Catsy.
Hey I know! Maybe the three of us could go dancing!

CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:31 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
duck wrote:

Milani and I are polar opposites, except for your love and respect for the Packers.   This could change if and when his lady ever lets him loose in Titletown for a weekend with Duck and Ringo and Catsy.
Hey I know! Maybe the three of us could go dancing!

Boozin'   Dancin'    Rockin'    Yeah!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:49 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Hey I know! Maybe the three of us could go dancing! wrote:
I have the weirdest boner right now.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:07 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Well then JnC, you'll have to BRING IT TO LAMBEAU too.   In fact I have a sneaking suspicion that if Catsy actually makes it to Lambeau.........this whole board will be BRINGIN IT TO LAMBEAU !!   This could be a multi-year project in the making..............

GREEN BAY PACKERS FUTURE SCHEDULE
2012 2013 2014 2015
HOMEAWAY HOMEAWAY HOMEAWAY HOMEAWAY
ArizonaSt. Louis PhiladelphiaDallas AtlantaNew Orleans St. LouisArizona
San FranSeattle WashingtonNY Giants CarolinaTampa Bay SeattleSan Fran
JacksonvilleHouston ClevelandBaltimore New EnglandBuffalo Kansas CityDenver
TennesseeIndianapolis PittsburghCincinnati NY JetsMiami San DiegoOakland
NFC SouthNFC East NFC SouthNFC West NFC EastNFC West NFC EastNFC South

2016 2017 2018 2019
HOMEAWAY HOMEAWAY HOMEAWAY HOMEAWAY
DallasPhiladelphia New OrleansAtlanta ArizonaSt. Louis PhiladelphiaDallas
NY GiantsWashington Tampa BayCarolina San FranSeattle WashingtonNY Giants
HoustonJacksonville BaltimoreCleveland BuffaloNew England DenverKansas City
IndianapolisTennessee CincinnatiPittsburgh MiamiNY Jets OaklandSan Diego
NFC WestNFC South NFC WestNFC East NFC SouthNFC East NFC SouthNFC West
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
It gets worse, JnC...  much worse.  (And it's even more popular than pro hockey!)  Very Happy 

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down