Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Forecast

5 posters

Go down

Weather Forecast Empty Weather Forecast

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Well Milani.........bring something to park your butt on on the aluminum bench (or rent a Rent-A-Seat)......cuz that medal will be a tad cold.

Low of 35 and high of 50.   About a 30% chance of rain.

Let's home our southern fella Eddie Lacy can run and hold on to the ball in the cold.  

Let's see some great play out of KUUUUUUUUUUHN for a change (if he even plays). 

GO PACK GO !!!!!!!!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Weather Forecast Empty Re: Weather Forecast

Post by milani Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:30 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Well Milani.........bring something to park your butt on on the aluminum bench (or rent a Rent-A-Seat)......cuz that medal will be a tad cold.

Low of 35 and high of 50.   About a 30% chance of rain.

Let's home our southern fella Eddie Lacy can run and hold on to the ball in the cold.  

Let's see some great play out of KUUUUUUUUUUHN for a change (if he even plays). 

GO PACK GO !!!!!!!!!
Hopefully the coffee will be hot and the camel toes warm.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Coffee but not Hot Chocolate.   Because its an AFC away game she will NOT be strolling the sidelines.  Mad
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:55 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Coffee but not Hot Chocolate.   Because its an AFC away game she will NOT be strolling the sidelines.  Mad
It's pouring here right now. I better not come down with a cold, Ringo! More like Duck weather.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:45 am

milani wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Coffee but not Hot Chocolate.   Because its an AFC away game she will NOT be strolling the sidelines.  Mad
It's pouring here right now. I better not come down with a cold, Ringo! More like Duck weather.

I'm so jealous.  We've only had two little spritzes of rain in the last several months and there is no rain in the forecast for weeks.

Let it pour!!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:47 am

This is why we have rain pants for sale at Menards and Walmart and Tractor Supply.........to sit on a wet bench at Lambeau Field of for a few hours.  GO PACK GO
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:32 am

RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:34 am

How are the resevoirs holding up?empty untill sprintime?
duck wrote:
milani wrote:
I'm so jealous.  We've only had two little spritzes of rain in the last several months and there is no rain in the forecast for weeks.

Let it pour!!
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:05 pm

throttleplate wrote:How are the resevoirs holding up?empty untill sprintime?
duck wrote:
milani wrote:

Let it pour!!
Good thing the coffee at Lambeau passed the test.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Hey...........I have had the Lambeau coffee too.   And coffee with Baileys outside too!  GO PACK GO
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Milani.......did you get my text photos of the game action?   Where is my inside the park photo?
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:37 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Hey...........I have had the Lambeau coffee too.   And coffee with Baileys outside too!  GO PACK GO
 I hope you're using the word *Baileys* as a generic term for Irish cream, Ringo...  Yuck--that shit is bottom of the barrel...

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:47 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Milani.......did you get my text photos of the game action?   Where is my inside the park photo?
Got the text photos...But the rain affected my photo gear and could not shoot the field.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:18 pm

_HD_ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Hey...........I have had the Lambeau coffee too.   And coffee with Baileys outside too!  GO PACK GO
 I hope you're using the word *Baileys* as a generic term for Irish cream, Ringo...  Yuck--that shit is bottom of the barrel...

FOOTCHE had it in her coffee...........I just had a sip.   Not a whole cup or anything like that.     Haven't had it since.    Really am not interested in jacked up coffee.   Plain hot black coffee absolutely.    At the Ravens game it was straight Jack and Harpoon IPA to cut through the mist.........which worked just fine.     In case Duck is freaking out...........his friends at BeerAdvocate give Harpoon IPA an 82.   I give Jack a plain ole 75.    Both are passing grades........heck its just a Packers game, not Breakfast at Tiffany's.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:04 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

FOOTCHE had it in her coffee...........I just had a sip.   Not a whole cup or anything like that.     Haven't had it since.    Really am not interested in jacked up coffee.   Plain hot black coffee absolutely.    At the Ravens game it was straight Jack and Harpoon IPA to cut through the mist.........which worked just fine.    
In case Duck is freaking out...........his friends at BeerAdvocate give Harpoon IPA an 82.   I give Jack a plain ole 75.    Both are passing grades........heck its just a Packers game, not Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Jeez, Ringo, so now I'm a fucking beer nazi?  Smile 

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:04 am

duck wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

FOOTCHE had it in her coffee...........I just had a sip.   Not a whole cup or anything like that.     Haven't had it since.    Really am not interested in jacked up coffee.   Plain hot black coffee absolutely.    At the Ravens game it was straight Jack and Harpoon IPA to cut through the mist.........which worked just fine.    
In case Duck is freaking out...........his friends at BeerAdvocate give Harpoon IPA an 82.   I give Jack a plain ole 75.    Both are passing grades........heck its just a Packers game, not Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Jeez, Ringo, so now I'm a fucking beer nazi?  Smile 

You are what you are Duck.........a very high performing beer/ale Nazi (pain in the ass) lol!   What are those great David Bowie Heroes lyrics "you.......you are me.........and I........I drink all the time" ....... "we could be heroes......just for one day"   "and we kissed by the wall"   bounce
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down