Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEYTON QUESTION

2 posters

Go down

THE PEYTON QUESTION Empty THE PEYTON QUESTION

Post by LRJets Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 am

One thing seems funny with this Manning tracking.

Last week he and Irsay had a world-wide press conference announcing his separation from the Colts.

This week reports have come out that he has been throwing--- well like, Peyton Manning. I understand not giving Manning $28 million by March 8th, that's understandable. Why didn't both parties come to an agreement to retain Manning at a King's ransom, not the two king's ransoms at least three teams are throwing at his feet?

My gut tells me the Colts didn't want to tie up over $100 million in the QB position for him and Luck. That seems reasonable, then maybe not.

No
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

THE PEYTON QUESTION Empty Re: THE PEYTON QUESTION

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 am

LRJets wrote:One thing seems funny with this Manning tracking.

Last week he and Irsay had a world-wide press conference announcing his separation from the Colts.

This week reports have come out that he has been throwing--- well like, Peyton Manning. I understand not giving Manning $28 million by March 8th, that's understandable. Why didn't both parties come to an agreement to retain Manning at a King's ransom, not the two king's ransoms at least three teams are throwing at his feet?

My gut tells me the Colts didn't want to tie up over $100 million in the QB position for him and Luck. That seems reasonable, then maybe not.

No

If he was actually healthy and throwing great, then we'd be seeing it, not just hearing about it. The whole thing smells fishy, just as it did last year when Indy tanked the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:02 am

If he was actually healthy and throwing great, then we'd be seeing it, not just hearing about it. The whole thing smells fishy, just as it did last year when Indy tanked the season.

I tend to agree. Now all of a sudden, the 49ers are in the mix since Thursday?? Just read Manning will sign and announce by Monday or Tuesday. I am still shaking my head that Denver is on the short list. So many needs, and with PM being so "stuck-on-details", what does he think of losing two starters for six games for league infractions?

Arizona, with Fitzgerald et al, a retractable roof, etc. would be a logical choice. Now it's scripted all over "We no longer consdider Peyton an option".

Too much drama.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:32 am

LRJets wrote:If he was actually healthy and throwing great, then we'd be seeing it, not just hearing about it. The whole thing smells fishy, just as it did last year when Indy tanked the season.

I tend to agree. Now all of a sudden, the 49ers are in the mix since Thursday?? Just read Manning will sign and announce by Monday or Tuesday. I am still shaking my head that Denver is on the short list. So many needs, and with PM being so "stuck-on-details", what does he think of losing two starters for six games for league infractions?

Arizona, with Fitzgerald et al, a retractable roof, etc. would be a logical choice. Now it's scripted all over "We no longer consdider Peyton an option".

Too much drama.

I heard a great analysis of the situation on radio here in Boston. One of the callers felt that the 49ers interest is a fake to get the interested teams to pony up. The Harbaughs and the Mannings are close, so it makes a lot of sense. If you ask me the whole thing is slimy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stampede Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Well its official, under any name Rags is still a biased idiot.....Hey Rags, how many Super Bowls have you won since you were caught cheating?

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Post by Stampede Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Time to expand on Rags stupid comments.......It would be one thing to write on the Colts board saying the Colts intentionally laid down to get Luck.....I would understand if he were just trying to stir the pot, but to claim that on every board he posts on?.....So who gave the order for the Colts to intentionally lose?.....Polian? So he could be fired?.....Caldwell? So he could be fired? .....The players so they could all be released at seasons end?....You don't think somebody would have spoken up after losing their job for doing what they were ordered to do?.....And how on earth could the Niners of actually wanted Peyton of the great Alex Smith?....Yeah just another conspiracy....You really have some nerve to write the dumb f'ing shit you post ....Do you seriously feel like you're in a position to question another teams integrity when your own team was caught, admitted too, and punished for years of systematic cheating?

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Wow! It looks like I hit a sore spot with Stamp. Sorry if it cluttered up your board Jets fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Wow! It looks like I hit a sore spot with Stamp. Sorry if it cluttered up your board Jets fans.

Not at all. I needed some posts from memory lane. Actually when I see the team logos, more people need to begin posting. The numbers are small.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:34 pm

LRJets wrote:Wow! It looks like I hit a sore spot with Stamp. Sorry if it cluttered up your board Jets fans.

Not at all. I needed some posts from memory lane. Actually when I see the team logos, more people need to begin posting. The numbers are small.

Lloyd, I keep posting, you keep ignoring me, man.

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm not ignoring you. Well, I have to apologize. When you first posted and refused to give your identity, I thought you were that Suckchez/Dugmet, the Anti-Jet.

I had enough of his crap on the AOL boards.

Glad it's you, and I shall look forward to our banter once again.

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:00 pm

LRJets wrote:I'm not ignoring you. Well, I have to apologize. When you first posted and refused to give your identity, I thought you were that Suckchez/Dugmet, the Anti-Jet.

I had enough of his crap on the AOL boards.

Glad it's you, and I shall look forward to our banter once again.

OK so who is he? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:13 pm

OK so who is he? lol

He's the Lone Ranger..........

Better known as RW Ryds.

Both took no prisoners.

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:26 pm

LRJets wrote:OK so who is he? lol

Better known as RW Ryds.

Both took no prisoners.

Sheesh, they'll let anybody on these forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:53 am

GangGreen wrote:

Better known as RW Ryds.

Both took no prisoners.

You made it on here, didn't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:36 am

JetsFan31 wrote:
GangGreen wrote:

Better known as RW Ryds.

Both took no prisoners.

Douche... Oh sorry I mean Touche. hehehe Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 pm

GangGreen wrote:
JetsFan31 wrote:
GangGreen wrote:

Better known as RW Ryds.

Both took no prisoners.

At last, a laugh! I thought I was the only one who wasn't asked to check his sense of humor at the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:22 pm

JetsFan31 wrote:
GangGreen wrote:
JetsFan31 wrote:
GangGreen wrote:

Better known as RW Ryds.

Both took no prisoners.

At last, a laugh! I thought I was the only one who wasn't asked to check his sense of humor at the door.

True it has been pretty serious. Then again, on the plus side, no trolls. At least the discussions are all football all the time. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down