Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PACKERS FAVORED BY ELEVEN OVER BROWNS

4 posters

Go down

PACKERS FAVORED BY ELEVEN OVER BROWNS Empty PACKERS FAVORED BY ELEVEN OVER BROWNS

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:54 pm

So, what do you Browns fans think about being 11 point underdogs without Cobb and Matthews on the field at Lambeau Field next Sunday afternoon?
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

PACKERS FAVORED BY ELEVEN OVER BROWNS Empty Re: PACKERS FAVORED BY ELEVEN OVER BROWNS

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:44 pm

11 points is a little low I think. Then again I guess its which team shows up for green bay.

Back to top Go down

PACKERS FAVORED BY ELEVEN OVER BROWNS Empty Re: PACKERS FAVORED BY ELEVEN OVER BROWNS

Post by Randell60 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:43 am

Dmounts wrote:11 points is a little low I think. Then again I guess its which team shows up for green bay.

With Weeden QB-ing, they should be favored by 50 since the D will be on the field the whole game.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:58 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:So, what do you Browns fans think about being 11 point underdogs without Cobb and Matthews on the field at Lambeau Field next Sunday afternoon?
If the Browns defense is on the field like they were in the 2nd half against Detroit those 11 points will go down fast, they cant play 3 and out against GB I dont care how deep the Brownd D-Line is and GB has one of if not the best group of receivers in the NFL and a QB that is the best to go downfield in a hurry, but it will have to be through the air.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:51 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:So, what do you Browns fans think about being 11 point underdogs without Cobb and Matthews on the field at Lambeau Field next Sunday afternoon?
If the Browns defense is on the field like they were in the 2nd half against Detroit those 11 points will go down fast, they cant play 3 and out against GB I dont care how deep the Brownd D-Line is and GB has one of if not the best group of receivers in the NFL and a QB that is the best to go downfield in a hurry, but it will have to be through the air.
The oddsmakers were going off the Packer roster we had a month ago. No one informed them that this is a different team playing this week. In fact, they are playing in very different uniforms. You won't even know it is the Packers.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Well Weeden always claims he has a great pair of earmuffs on when it comes to what the fans and reporters are playing so it should help that is going to be a very cool 45 degrees in Green Bay on Sunday so those muffs should help him from throwing 4 int's and look for Weeden to cut that down to 3 int's on Sunday, my math says that means the Packers only beat the Browns by 21, 34-13 Packers and I see a pick 6 in that score, another great game by Weeden and way to keep the defense on the field there Brandon, I hope those earmuffs keep you warm and help to keep those 55 year old ears attached to your head.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down