Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BaaaaaaWaWaWaWa HAR HAR HAR!!!!

2 posters

Go down

BaaaaaaWaWaWaWa HAR HAR HAR!!!! Empty BaaaaaaWaWaWaWa HAR HAR HAR!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:55 pm

I'm whooping Wyckedfart in the pool yet again!!!

Back to top Go down

BaaaaaaWaWaWaWa HAR HAR HAR!!!! Empty Re: BaaaaaaWaWaWaWa HAR HAR HAR!!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]040
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:48 pm

0-4 is also Wyckedfart's record against me in football pools. Soon to be 0-5...
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:59 pm

And on top of everything else you have going against you, are are also a known LIAR, how sad, but thats ok, take your steroids and keep telling yourself that, eventually you will actually believe you are right, in all the years I have played in the Squeeeler pool ALONG with the Yahoo you are like the Pittpuke record this year except you are 0-10 against me, you might just get the BIG 0 off your greasy back this year but you still just cant even come close to my superior knowledge of all things sports and life!!! you are and have always been a sad ,so sad Disappointment to everyone that has ever known you. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:58 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:And on top of everything else you have going against you, are are also a known LIAR, how sad, but thats ok, take your steroids and keep telling yourself that, eventually you will actually believe you are right, in all the years I have played in the Squeeeler pool ALONG with the Yahoo you are like the Pittpuke record this year except you are 0-10 against me, you might just get the BIG 0 off your greasy back this year but you still just cant even come close to my superior knowledge of all things sports and life!!! you are and have always been a sad ,so sad Disappointment to everyone that has ever known you. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor
 Sorry... I laughed my ass of when I read this. Personally... I'm still stuck on all the "waisted" draft picks the Browns have had.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:And on top of everything else you have going against you, are are also a known LIAR, how sad, but thats ok, take your steroids and keep telling yourself that, eventually you will actually believe you are right, in all the years I have played in the Squeeeler pool ALONG with the Yahoo you are like the Pittpuke record this year except you are 0-10 against me, you might just get the BIG 0 off your greasy back this year but you still just cant even come close to my superior knowledge of all things sports and life!!! you are and have always been a sad ,so sad Disappointment to everyone that has ever known you. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor
 Sorry... I laughed my ass of when I read this. Personally... I'm still stuck on all the "waisted" draft picks the Browns have had.
The Browns might have wasted more money paying fired coaches, GM's and a Czar than they have wasted on players. No other team in sports history can make that claim. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Admin wrote:
 Cant defend the waisted draft picks, especially the 1st rounders they gave up over QB's and the 2nd round pick they gave up for Hardesty, but Heckert the 2 years he was here ( AND SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LET GO) did a great job wth draft picks, until Holgrem stuck his nose into it when he wanted and went after RB Hardesty ( Mr.Injury) Quinn, MCCoy and Weeden, all of those were seriously bad, and then their were they guys picking before them that had no clue, Heckert was the worst move the new Owner made but Heckert built a good Defense and did manage to get a couple damn good O-Lineman along with WR Josh Gordon while he was here, but they are now on their way up while another team in the div is on their way to the bottom.

Oh yeah, Greg Little was another waisted pick the Holmgren wanted, I could go on but their just isnt that much time in the day to do so.

Last edited by wyckedheart8 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Browns might have wasted more money paying fired coaches, GM's and a Czar than they have wasted on players. No other team in sports history can make that claim. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
LMAO, obviously you know nothing about Oakland or Arizona over the past 20+ years and PiTTSPUKE is about to join them, now that is something to lol! lol! lol! lol! about!!! along with every comment you post!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:19 pm

waste

noun \ˈwāst\

: loss of something valuable that occurs because too much of it is being used or because it is being used in a way that is not necessary or effective

: an action or use that results in the unnecessary loss of something valuable

: a situation in which something valuable is not being used or is being used in a way that is not appropriate or effective                                                    
waist

noun \ˈwāst\

: the middle part of your body between the hips and chest or upper back that is usually narrower than the areas above and below it                                          For informational purposes only!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:23 pm

I got ya.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Hey Wycked I see where your boy Flynn is available. Do you still think he's worth a 2nd round pick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:47 am

Dmounts wrote:Hey Wycked I see where your boy Flynn is available. Do you still think he's worth a 2nd round pick?
Oh my word!!! Wyckedfart wanted the Browns to give up a 2nd round pick for Flynn??? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! Some of things that boy comes up with! All I can do is shake my head!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Shake it, you are the bobbleheads bobblehead
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Dmounts wrote:Hey Wycked I see where your boy Flynn is available. Do you still think he's worth a 2nd round pick?
Show me where I said I would give up a 2nd round pick for him, now I did say they should taker a serious look at him because who did they have at the time he became available? was it, your Boy Brady Quinn, or was it the year they went after your boy Dolt McThud, Oh I am so sorry, that was the year they went after another one of your sure things, Brandon Weeden, LOL, ya know what, YES, I would take a look at him RIGHT now to see what he has over Weeden and I would be he is better then Weeden, at least they would have a QB in Flynn until Hoyer comes back from his injury, but no mater I think they want Weeden in there because that gives them a good shot at being able to go after Teddy Bridgewater of Louisville or even the 6'5 Sean Mannion out of Oregon State, hell there are more then just two QB's that will be in the 2014 draft that the Browns will have a shot at because Weeden isnt about to win very many games, EXCEPT for BOTH of the games with PITTSPUKE, that leaves them with a 5-11 record, Tampa and Jacksonville will get picks 1 & 2, I dont see many other teams going after QB's until later in the draft, EXCEPT PITTPUKE because they are left with an over the hill cant move worth shit RAPLITHLISBURGER who is done, while only 2 Squeeler fans thnk he is the BEST QB in the NFL, they have ate way too many muchrooms while the other pumps herself full of steroids while dressing up in a tutu with a parcial lobotomy.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:30 pm

LOL it's funny how you turned a serious question into such a long winded bash. That being said show me where I wrote That I wanted any one of those QBs. I know you keep posting that and somehow you believe that, but I don't recall any browns fan wanting the Browns to go after any of those guys. Supporting a player once he becomes part of your team and wanting them to have success is totally different than what your saying. You know that. One the funnier things you posted here is about Pig Ben, he's not that teams problem protecting him is. The best offensive lineman is where they'll look in the draft.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:39 pm

All you did was stand up for them and say how they were going to be good pickups and the Browns needed them ad Holmgren knew his stuff whrn it came to picking up QB's, along with Hardesty who trhey gave up a 2nd rd pick to get him, and I said it was another bullshit move because Hardesty was injured most of his high school career and EVERY year with Tenn except his senior year, oh wait, he was hurt then as well, he just wasnt out the entire season, even before the drafts when rumors were flying that Holmgren was interested in taking them
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Like I said show me where I wanted to give up a 2nd for Flynn, Flynn was a free agent and that is how Seattle got him.lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Like I said:
 Supporting a player once he becomes part of your team and wanting them to have success is totally different than what your saying. You know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum