Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DID I HEAR RIGHT?

2 posters

Go down

DID I HEAR RIGHT? Empty DID I HEAR RIGHT?

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:01 pm

I only tuned into ESPN2 very late but what I caught was that Football teams such as Navy, Army,Air Force and the Citadel acadamy may not be able to travel to their football games this weekend because of the Gov shutdowns, has anyone else heard this or heard more then I did about this, I just cant imagine this happening to these players and these teams, if anyone has heard more I would love to know as I said I just heard the last minute or so because I tuned in very late on this subject.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

DID I HEAR RIGHT? Empty Re: DID I HEAR RIGHT?

Post by Owl Stretching Time Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:19 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:I only tuned into ESPN2 very late but what I caught was that Football teams such as Navy, Army,Air Force and the Citadel acadamy may not be able to travel to their football games this weekend because of the Gov shutdowns, has anyone else heard this or heard more then I did about this, I just cant imagine this happening to these players and these teams, if anyone has heard more I would love to know as I said I just heard the last minute or so because I tuned in very late on this subject.
heard the same thing on ESPN's  Pardon The Interruption a few minutes ago.  The DOD is suspending all extra-curricular sports activities (that's how PTI put it) at the military academies.  But they are trying to work something out to get the game played.  Don't know what that might be, but I hope they can do something.

Owl Stretching Time

Back to top Go down