Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Cowboys' Miles Austin ruled out

Go down

* Cowboys' Miles Austin ruled out Empty * Cowboys' Miles Austin ruled out

Post by KeithUCF Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:30 pm

IRVING, Texas -- The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be without wide receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Sunday's game against the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Austin was ruled out after missing three days of practice with a strained hamstring suffered in the third quarter of last week's win against the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Because of Austin's history of hamstring injuries, the Cowboys will be conservative with him, but coach Jason Garrett said it is not as severe as some of the strains the receiver suffered in previous seasons.

After practicing Friday, receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (hip) said he will play Sunday even though he was listed as questionable.

"Monday I couldn't even move," Harris said. "It feels so much better. I'm not worried about it. I played the whole game Sunday with the same thing."

Defensive end [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (stinger), cornerback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (shoulder) and linebacker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (groin) are probable.
KeithUCF
KeithUCF
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down