Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE 2nd HALF BLUES

2 posters

Go down

THE 2nd HALF BLUES Empty THE 2nd HALF BLUES

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:40 pm

The offense played pretty well in the 1st half but in the 3rd Q they have went right back to playing like the team all of us Browns fans have come to know and love.Sad  Hoyer needs to learn what a pump fake is for once in awhile.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

THE 2nd HALF BLUES Empty Re: THE 2nd HALF BLUES

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:46 pm

If the Vikings had a QB they would have one of the best offenses in the NFL.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:41 pm

I think Weeden has just lost his job, at least for another week anyhow, the Browns called playes I have been saying they needed to call last season along with the first two games this year, Hoyer still has a lot to learn like the pump fake, no team should ever turn the ball over as many times as the Browns did this afternoon and win, as I said if the Vikings get themselves a QB they will have one hell of an offense, the Browns D SHUT DOWN Peterson as much as you can possibly shut that gut down, I expected Peterson to run rampant this afternoon but the Browns D really rose to the challange, and I will be the first to say it because I said it was a waisted draft pick last year and the guy I am talking about is Hughes from Cinn, when he came in to give other players a break he made an impact and Skrine also had a very nice game, especially knocking dow two passes that were would be TD's in the end zone, now talk about a dam good pick in last years draft, MINGO was also a wreaking ball, helll that Browns entire from 7 played like their life was on the line this afternoon, the points the Vikings put up on the board was very misleading because of the turnovers, THAT HAS TO STOP if they was to win because the Vikings defense has lots of problems and right now is at the bottom of the league statistically, but a win is a win, BTW, BIG TIME PROPS to Billy Winn, I was a big time fan of his last year and what a draft pick he has become, a 6th rd pick and WR Josh Gordon game out of his suspension and tore up the Vikings backfield all day long.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Props to the Browns entire D this afternoon including the running backs.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:07 pm

UNBELIEVABLE heart by that team today! They could have mailed it in after the Vikings went up but didn't.  Your TE looked unstoppable today.

Christian Ponder has a hot wife but isn't a QB

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:The offense played pretty well in the 1st half but in the 3rd Q they have went right back to playing like the team all of us Browns fans have come to know and love.Sad  Hoyer needs to learn what a pump fake is for once in awhile.

The brass hung him out to dry being one dimensional. Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, one run. pass, pass, pass...etc. I think he played better in preseason than both Weeden and Campbell. Probably why he got the start. My guess, Weeden is history.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:16 am

wyckedheart8 wrote: I think Weeden has just lost his job, at least for another week anyhow, the Browns called playes I have been saying they needed to call last season along with the first two games this year, Hoyer still has a lot to learn like the pump fake, no team should ever turn the ball over as many times as the Browns did this afternoon and win, as I said if the Vikings get themselves a QB they will have one hell of an offense, the Browns D SHUT DOWN Peterson as much as you can possibly shut that gut down, I expected Peterson to run rampant this afternoon but the Browns D really rose to the challange, and I will be the first to say it because I said it was a waisted draft pick last year and the guy I am talking about is Hughes from Cinn, when he came in to give other players a break he made an impact and Skrine also had a very nice game, especially knocking dow two passes that were would be TD's in the end zone, now talk about a dam good pick in last years draft, MINGO was also a wreaking ball, helll that Browns entire from 7 played like their life was on the line this afternoon, the points the Vikings put up on the board was very misleading because of the turnovers, THAT HAS TO STOP if they was to win because the Vikings defense has lots of problems and right now is at the bottom of the league statistically, but a win is a win, BTW, BIG TIME PROPS to Billy Winn, I was a big time fan of his last year and what a draft pick he has become, a 6th rd pick and WR Josh Gordon game out of his suspension and tore up the Vikings backfield all day long.

You should check the Brown's Defense stats before the game against the run. Not that surprising they shut AP down.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:09 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:UNBELIEVABLE heart by that team today! They could have mailed it in after the Vikings went up but didn't.  Your TE looked unstoppable today.

Christian Ponder has a hot wife but isn't a QB
LMAO, Now I have to try and look up Ponders wife on the ol interweb, yeah, you are right, I along with every Browns fan out there figured they would have just mailed it in as you call it, but I think the play by their DEFENSE stoped that from happening and carried that Spark the announcers was talking about all afternoon, and J. Cameron had one hell of a day, lets just hope he can continue playing up to that quality every week, we have all seen Cameron play very week one week and then the next play like he just donty have a clue the next by dropping passes left and right, what a difference Hoyer made, the kid not only knows when to throw a hard strike but also understands that touch is very important as well, ( still he needs to pump fake once in awhile) Hoyer has some growing pains but the way he played yesterday was exciting not to mention how Josh Gordon game back after his suspension and played like he never missed a beat, NOW I am hearing that teams are interwatwd in Little AND Josh Gordon, well ya know what, IMO Greg Little can be had but trading Josh Gordon would have every Browns fan melting down big time, worse then the Rishardson trade, I wouldnt take anything less then a 2nd round pick ( HIGH 2nd) for Little and I think that may be hard to get but we willl see, other then that I wouldnt trade him even though he cant catch a ball thrown right on the money right now, but you couldnt ignore a 1st round pick, the Browns cant cut themselves thin at the WR spot like they were since returning in 99, WHERE in the hell have these playes they were running yesterday at the first two games? I said it all last year and the first two games this year that they needed to call those plays, including the middle screen yesterday as well, quick tosses along with flair passes, well lets see what next week brings, they play a young and very good Bungholes team next week, I dont expect a win ( but you never know) but I would love to see them be able to hang with them, the Browns Defense should be able to give them a shot at that just as long as they dont pull quick 3 downs and out all day, Cincy dosent run a lot of time off the snap clock but they dont run a hurry up type either, its someplace in between depending on how things are going.

Damn bud you are right, Ponders wife is sexy as hell.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:The offense played pretty well in the 1st half but in the 3rd Q they have went right back to playing like the team all of us Browns fans have come to know and love.Sad  Hoyer needs to learn what a pump fake is for once in awhile.

The brass hung him out to dry being one dimensional. Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, one run. pass, pass, pass...etc. I think he played better in preseason than both Weeden and Campbell. Probably why he got the start. My guess, Weeden is history.
Yeah, I think you are right, Weeden is on the block, they might be able to get a 5th rounder for him, maybe even a high 4th depending on other teams injuries or just flat out needs a QB, hey Minn needs a QB, I know weeeden isnt head over heels better then Ponder but I am positive Weeden is better then Ponder, I think its funny the way the 9ers QB Colin ( however its spelled) is playing, I posted last year that they better double check themselves before letting Smith get away, Smith may not have the Wheels Kaepernick has but he knows the QB position and can read the D much better, well its all over now, they better hope old Colin can figure it out quickly because its looking like teams has figured out how to defend Kaepernick, Last year San Fran would have rolled over Indy and Both QB's were rookies even if they had Richardson and Bradshaw in the backfield, the 9ers even went out and stole Baltiwhores wr Bolden, still cant believe they got him for a 6th round pick, cant tell me that being brothers had nothing to do with that, ANYONE, come and take Weeden off of our hands, PLEASE!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:39 pm

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter Monday the Browns are listening to and receiving trade offers for Josh Gordon.
Browns management isn't interested in competing this season, and Gordon is one strike away from a one-year suspension. So they're trying to "sell high," a strategy with which fantasy footballers are quite familiar. Gordon dominated in Sunday's win over the Vikings, racking up 146 yards and a touchdown on 19 targets. 19 targets suggests the Browns were showcasing Gordon, and he could be on the move as soon as this week. Schefter made it clear the Browns won't trade Gordon unless a team meets their asking price, but they already have at least one offer on the table. "There already is a team that has made an active offer for Josh Gordon," said Schefter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:34 am

Dmounts wrote:ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter Monday the Browns are listening to and receiving trade offers for Josh Gordon.
Browns management isn't interested in competing this season, and Gordon is one strike away from a one-year suspension. So they're trying to "sell high," a strategy with which fantasy footballers are quite familiar. Gordon dominated in Sunday's win over the Vikings, racking up 146 yards and a touchdown on 19 targets. 19 targets suggests the Browns were showcasing Gordon, and he could be on the move as soon as this week. Schefter made it clear the Browns won't trade Gordon unless a team meets their asking price, but they already have at least one offer on the table. "There already is a team that has made an active offer for Josh Gordon," said Schefter.

Those idiots will do it, and this idiot will OFFICIALLY be done with this team and their 45 year rebuilding BS!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down