Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JABAAL SHEARD

2 posters

Go down

JABAAL SHEARD Empty JABAAL SHEARD

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:42 pm

I really like how Sheard has taken to the OLB spot after playing most og his career as a lineman in high school, college and his short time in the NFL, he has really surprised me.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

JABAAL SHEARD Empty Re: JABAAL SHEARD

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Where in the hell is Paul Kruger? I would think he would have played like hell againt his old team because he had a lot to prove by them allowing him to get away, maybe he isnt the player the Browns thought he was, Mingo is having a decent day for a guy that hasent played since the 2nd preseason game.
lol!  as soon as I mention Kruger he makes a tackle.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:16 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote: I really like how Sheard has taken to the OLB spot after playing most og his career as a lineman in high school, college and his short time in the NFL, he has really surprised me.

Sheard couldn't/didn't cover anyone coming across the middle.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:41 pm

I didnt see any LB cover anyone yesterday across the middle, they had them playing a LB zone o most passing attemps, thats why the Ravens were able to go underneath all day.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:44 pm

I look for Peterson to be exhausted next Sunday because of all the running he will be doing against the Browns, I wouldnt be surprised if he put up 200 or more Sunday.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:06 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:I didnt see any LB cover anyone yesterday across the middle, they had them playing a LB zone o most passing attemps, thats why the Ravens were able to go underneath all day.

Underneath? If it was 3rd and 7 or 3rd and 9, they were connecting on 15 to 20 yard pass plays for 1st downs. Our biggest liabilities are anyone NOT NAMED Hayden. Especially Owens. Maybe it was Buck Owens ghost...might as well been...
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:09 am

wyckedheart8 wrote: I look for Peterson to be exhausted next Sunday because of all the running he will be doing against the Browns, I wouldnt be surprised if he put up 200 or more Sunday.

Look for Fatty Schwartz to be wore out by the third play on offense...HE'S TERRIBLE!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:51 pm

I dont know what happened with him from last year to now, his rookie year it looked like the Browns foundf themselves a right tackle that would compliment our pro bowler on the other side, maybe if he dropped 10-15 pounds he would gain that step to stop people from burning his ass on the outside because that is what has him all fked up in the first 2 games, just watched the local news and no one has said anything about our right guard returning including lauvao, it doesnt help when you have a backup guard that couldnt throw a block with a college freshman comming at him.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum