Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WIDE OPEN GUYS MISSED AND DROPPED PASSES

2 posters

Go down

WIDE OPEN GUYS MISSED AND DROPPED PASSES Empty WIDE OPEN GUYS MISSED AND DROPPED PASSES

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:28 pm

You have to just love it when the announcer says thats asking a lot for the wr to catch a ball that is right in his hands, I dont care how hard the ball is thrown when its right there it should be caught, and when a guy like the FB is WIDE open Weeden needs to know what putting touch on the ball means, he catches that ball their is only one guy left he needs to beat.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WIDE OPEN GUYS MISSED AND DROPPED PASSES Empty Re: WIDE OPEN GUYS MISSED AND DROPPED PASSES

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:17 pm

They need to bench Little, how many passes did he drop against Miami, how many has he dropped today? Bench his ass next week and play the kid Josh Cooper from Oklahoma St, we all know he can catch, he snt as fast but he knows how to run a route and catch the ball, plus they have Josh Gordon returning next week, and if they dont want to put Cooper in a starting spot then put him in the 3rd WR spot, but I havent seen Bess doing a whole lot either, Bess is a great 3rd wideout and you have the 6'4 Gurley waiting his turn for some action, Little just has to sit his ass down next week to send a freaking message to him, catch the ball or sit your ASS DOWN!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WIDE OPEN GUYS MISSED AND DROPPED PASSES Empty Re: WIDE OPEN GUYS MISSED AND DROPPED PASSES

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:20 pm

How many DELAY of games before they jump all up into Weedens ass, there is no excuse for that shit, the damn clock is right their in his face, just look at it dumbass, I told everyone Weeden was a waisted pick, Bench his ass as well next week.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:22 pm

3rd AND 15, 3RD AND 7, 3RD AND 5, LETS THROW THE BALL SHORT EACH TIME,
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:14 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:How many DELAY of games before they jump all up into Weedens ass, there is no excuse for that shit, the damn clock is right their in his face, just look at it dumbass, I told everyone Weeden was a waisted pick, Bench his ass as well next week.

....Maybe he won't start next week. In crunch time, he runs off to the locker room with a sprained Vagina....LOL..BTW...Schwartz is a fat, slow, lazy, clueless slob at LT.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Richardson’s use, or lack thereof, is another point . He had 18 carries for 58 yards but,  had zero fourth-quarter carries. It mystifies me why the Browns abandoned the running game when Richardson was powering his way for some third-quarter yardage

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:31 am

Dmounts wrote:Richardson’s use, or lack thereof, is another point . He had 18 carries for 58 yards but,  had zero fourth-quarter carries. It mystifies me why the Browns abandoned the running game when Richardson was powering his way for some third-quarter yardage

Probably because Fatty Schwartz said he was too tired to block anymore...LOL  In all fairness, the whole OL sucks. 11 sacks in 2 games is beyond terrible!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:How many DELAY of games before they jump all up into Weedens ass, there is no excuse for that shit, the damn clock is right their in his face, just look at it dumbass, I told everyone Weeden was a waisted pick, Bench his ass as well next week.

....Maybe he won't start next week. In crunch time, he runs off to the locker room with a sprained Vagina....LOL..BTW...Schwartz is a fat, slow, lazy, clueless slob at LT.
Swartz played pretty well last season, but so far this year they are beating the hell out of him from the outside.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Richardson’s use, or lack thereof, is another point . He had 18 carries for 58 yards but,  had zero fourth-quarter carries. It mystifies me why the Browns abandoned the running game when Richardson was powering his way for some third-quarter yardage

Probably because Fatty Schwartz said he was too tired to block anymore...LOL  In all fairness, the whole OL sucks. 11 sacks in 2 games is beyond terrible!!
I cant put all of those sacks on the O-Line, I have seen Weeden stand back their at times with all kinds of time and he cant find anyone to throw too, I haventy seen him look off ant of his targets yet this year, he goes back and looks in the same direction on each pass, he makes up him mind even before the snap who he is going to throw the ball too unless he has to leave the pocket like he did on his 1st play yesterday.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:13 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

I cant put all of those sacks on the O-Line, I have seen Weeden stand back their at times with all kinds of time and he cant find anyone to throw too, I haventy seen him look off ant of his targets yet this year, he goes back and looks in the same direction on each pass, he makes up him mind even before the snap who he is going to throw the ball too unless he has to leave the pocket like he did on his 1st play yesterday.

The game is still to fast for him. Not good for someone they anointed as the starter.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:56 pm

I cant and wont argue your point Randell, there is no way Weeden should have been taken as high as he was, especially when he will be ready for a rocking chair in NFL years, it was a BS reach and that is all there is too it, I haate to say this but maybe, just maybe they will get lucky and draft high enough to get themselves a legit QB in 2014, there are two QB's that I really like and one is right across the river.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down