Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme?

4 posters

Go down

Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme? Empty Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Wyckedfart, I would imagine a waistline the size of yours isn't cheap and takes A LOT of food to maintain. Therefore, I am going on record and promising to mail you a $10.00 gift certificate to either Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts.. Your choice, but I'm not worried because you won't beat me. I remember the days that you posted your address on the AOL message boards, challenging certain posters to a fist fight (LMAO)... I would imagine you would have no problem posting your address today, right? Unless, of course, you were posting the wrong address back then??? 

I have a feeling you were posting the wrong address. lol

Steely

Back to top Go down

Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme? Empty Re: Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme?

Post by Randell60 Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:41 am

Steely wrote:Wyckedfart, I would imagine a waistline the size of yours isn't cheap and takes A LOT of food to maintain. Therefore, I am going on record and promising to mail you a $10.00 gift certificate to either Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts.. Your choice, but I'm not worried because you won't beat me. I remember the days that you posted your address on the AOL message boards, challenging certain posters to a fist fight (LMAO)... I would imagine you would have no problem posting your address today, right? Unless, of course, you were posting the wrong address back then??? 

Steely

$10.00 will only get ya a half dozen donuts at those two high priced shops.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:47 pm

3032 St Rt 303 Mantua Asshole, I am here all the time mouth, now just put up or shut up, directly across the street from the save 4 store, BTW, wareyour tutu, that will always and be the only thing that will send a chil down my back,lol! lol! lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Oh year, save your 10 bucks, you will need it for your anxiety meds when EVERYONE is once again laughing at you when you fail miserably in the pool like you do each and every year, you are a quitter once you realize you cant win, hell your best effort is when you play by or with yourself, you have never finished better then 10th, and that is a maybe, but keep trying, one year I may have a bad pick em year, but in my 6 years playing you have never even came close and I have always finished towards the top, not counting the 3 times I have won it and 4 times if you count Cafes yahoo pickem challenge.Sad Sad Sad  AWWWWwww, don't cry tiny dancer, maybe a couple extra steroid shots in the ass will make your rage better, Lord knows it cant hurt your fetus penis any more then it already has.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:01 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:3032 St Rt 303 Mantua Asshole, I am here all the time mouth, now just put up or shut up, directly across the street from the save 4 store, BTW, ware your tutu, that will always and be the only thing that will send a chil down my back,lol! lol! lol!
A chill down your back? Wyckedfart just came out of the closet. He likes cross dressers!!! Ewwwwwww!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:Wyckedfart, I would imagine a waistline the size of yours isn't cheap and takes A LOT of food to maintain. Therefore, I am going on record and promising to mail you a $10.00 gift certificate to either Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts.. Your choice, but I'm not worried because you won't beat me. I remember the days that you posted your address on the AOL message boards, challenging certain posters to a fist fight (LMAO)... I would imagine you would have no problem posting your address today, right? Unless, of course, you were posting the wrong address back then??? 

Steely

$10.00 will only get ya a half dozen donuts at those two high priced shops.
A dozen is $8.00 at both places.. A dozen should last Wyckedfart until lunch on a Sunday morning. lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:04 pm

jocolor lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:08 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:jocolor lol!
Question: Why would a stud such as myself, wearing a tutu, send a chill down Wyckedfart's back? 

Answer: Because he's a %$#@ing &@#$$#@!

I can't believe you said that, John.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Steely wrote:
Question: Why would a stud such as myself, wearing a tutu, send a chill down Wyckedfart's back? 

I'm sorry to do this Wyckedheart but...LMAO, that is hilarious.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

I'm sorry to do this Wyckedheart but...LMAO, that is hilarious.
He did it to himself. He basically admitted he's a fag and the thought of me in a tutu sends chills down his back. Not that there's anything wrong with that, eh sausage slurper???

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:31 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:3032 St Rt 303 Mantua Asshole, I am here all the time mouth, now just put up or shut up, directly across the street from the save 4 store, BTW, wear your tutu, that will always and be the only thing that will send a chill down my back,lol! lol! lol!
 I get half the box for fixing your spelling... and NO I don't slurp sausage. LOLlol! lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:28 pm

LOL gump thinks he's a stud. Too funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Like always you talk out of your ass, its the right addy, been that way since 06, its like this, either come knocking or shut the fk up, ask your buddy Bob, he was here once, so either back the mouth up or just keep it fkin shut little girl.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm thinking about opening a bakery/bar and call it, "Drunken Donuts." I think it will work!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Randell60 wrote:I'm thinking about opening a bakery/bar and call it, "Drunken Donuts." I think it will work!!
Mummy would love you for it.  LOL

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Yeah, He/She is such a hard assed needle shoving in his/her ass steroid freak who has had my addy for the last 5+ years and still refuses to come over and take on a 51 year old disabled man but still hides behind her pc screen and says the addy I gave her is not real, Wow, what a real pussy, I wont say all Squeeler fans are pussys because my entire family came from the Pittspuke area ad were big time fans, but the SQUEELY GIRL is the biggest of them all, she runs her mouth all day long and in a 5-6 year period still dosent do anything about it, Squeel girl, the addy is right, are you that scared of a 51 year old man that is disabled, PUT UP OR JUST SHUT THE FK UP little off broadway dancer, LMAO WHAT A PUSS!!!

This is the last time I reply and play your sissy little game, you know where I am, so as I said before, put up or just shut up, BTW, I see you havent quit the football pool yet, this is the 1st year in the past 12 you have actually been in the running for the top 3, I guess thats why, its funny because you have never finished in the top 3, you are 0-12 against me, even a blind IDIOT gets lucky and crosses the road without getting hit once every 13 tries, LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:58 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Yeah, He/She is such a hard assed needle shoving in his/her ass steroid freak who has had my addy for the last 5+ years and still refuses to come over and take on a 51 year old disabled man but still hides behind her pc screen and says the addy I gave her is not real, Wow, what a real pussy, I wont say all Squeeler fans are pussys because my entire family came from the Pittspuke area ad were big time fans, but the SQUEELY GIRL is the biggest of them all, she runs her mouth all day long and in a 5-6 year period still dosent do anything about it, Squeel girl, the addy is right, are you that scared of a 51 year old man that is disabled, PUT UP OR JUST SHUT THE FK UP little off broadway dancer, LMAO WHAT A PUSS!!!
He was just yanking your chain and you jumped.  You really shouldn't let that stuff bother you.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:13 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Yeah, He/She is such a hard assed needle shoving in his/her ass steroid freak who has had my addy for the last 5+ years and still refuses to come over and take on a 51 year old disabled man but still hides behind her pc screen and says the addy I gave her is not real, Wow, what a real pussy, I wont say all Squeeler fans are pussys because my entire family came from the Pittspuke area ad were big time fans, but the SQUEELY GIRL is the biggest of them all, she runs her mouth all day long and in a 5-6 year period still dosent do anything about it, Squeel girl, the addy is right, are you that scared of a 51 year old man that is disabled, PUT UP OR JUST SHUT THE FK UP little off broadway dancer, LMAO WHAT A PUSS!!!

This is the last time I reply and play your sissy little game, you know where I am, so as I said before, put up or just shut up, BTW, I see you havent quit the football pool yet, this is the 1st year in the past 12 you have actually been in the running for the top 3, I guess thats why, its funny because you have never finished in the top 3, you are 0-12 against me, even a blind IDIOT gets lucky and crosses the road without getting hit once every 13 tries, LMAO
Oh my gosh! Is all that dedicated to me? Yawn! Wyckedfart, you're a tired act. You can't whoop nobodies ass. Quit acting like you can. 0-12??? I've beat you every time I've participated in football pool. You have to be related to Mummy. You're certainly as dumb as he is. lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:58 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:I'm thinking about opening a bakery/bar and call it, "Drunken Donuts." I think it will work!!
Mummy would love you for it.  LOL

A place where cops and drunks can mingle...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:38 am

Because I get a headache!
Run-on sentence
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A run-on is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in which two or more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (i.e., complete sentences) are joined without appropriate punctuation or conjunction. This is generally considered a stylistic error, though it is occasionally used in literature and may be used as a rhetorical device. An example of a run-on is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], in which two independent clauses are joined with a comma without an accompanying coordinating conjunction.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Some [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] exclude comma splices from the definition of a run-on sentence,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but this does not imply that they consider comma splices to be acceptable.
The mere fact that a sentence is long does not make it a run-on sentence; sentences are run-ons only when they contain more than one independent clause. A run-on sentence can be as short as four words—for instance: I drive she walks. In this case there are two independent clauses: two [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] paired with two [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. So as long as clauses are punctuated appropriately, a writer can assemble multiple independent clauses in a single sentence; in fact, a properly constructed sentence can be extended indefinitely.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down