Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reggie Reggie Reggie!

3 posters

Go down

Reggie Reggie Reggie! Empty Reggie Reggie Reggie!

Post by Stampede Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Reggie Wayne resigns with the Colts........At least we'll have at least one offensive player return that is familiar to the fans.....Long live the mighty Colts!

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Reggie Reggie Reggie! Empty Re: Reggie Reggie Reggie!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:03 am

Stampede wrote:Reggie Wayne resigns with the Colts........At least we'll have at least one offensive player return that is familiar to the fans.....Long live the mighty Colts!

Still cant see the Colts just throwing a rookie in the fire. I would suspect a mentor is in the works. And a starter at that since expecting Luck to step right in is a bit risky no? Not to mention they better surround him with the best they can.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:49 am

Bad career choice by Wayne...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:09 pm

RLON39 wrote:Bad career choice by Wayne...
I agree... Wayne should have kept close with Manning and gone where ever he ends up They could have played backyard ball. LOL.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Stampede Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:34 pm

There's nothing wrong with wanting to play your entire career in the same place.....And there's no guarantee the Colts are going to suck next year, they could shock a lot of people......And by shock I mean earning a wildcard.....We're not going to win the Super Bowl but this team might still win some games.

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Stampede wrote:

There's nothing wrong with wanting to play your entire career in the same place.....And there's no guarantee the Colts are going to suck next year, they could shock a lot of people......And by shock I mean earning a wildcard.....We're not going to win the Super Bowl but this team might still win some games.

Sorry, but there's no way that they get into the playoffs next year. Their best hope would be to get a division title, but with the Texans that won't happen. You're best hope is that Suck For Luck doesn't turn into Suck Is Luck. If that happens you'll be screwed for years to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stampede Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:12 pm

[quote="PatsRBest"]
Stampede wrote:

Sorry, but there's no way that they get into the playoffs next year. Their best hope would be to get a division title, but with the Texans that won't happen. You're best hope is that Suck For Luck doesn't turn into Suck Is Luck. If that happens you'll be screwed for years to come.
[/quote

Well Rags, let's put your hatred for the Colts aside for a moment.......As bad as the Colts were last year they still beat those Texans you're talking about.....As a matter of fact they were still in about every game they played.....There was only a couple of games where they got manhandled ......They lost to the
Steelers by 3 and to your Pats by 7 so let's not write them off so fast.......There were very few games that they weren't still in by the end....They did that with no QB and a head coach that was clueless.....

You were easy to spot on this new board.....Only you would have turned Mannings classy presser when he parted ways with the Colts into Bob Irsay bashing.....Peyton was like 6 when those Mayflower vans were loaded up ......And then to speculate that Manning wouldn't go to Miami just because he'd have to face that backup from Michigan twice a year?......All I can say is only you Rags would believe the crap you post......

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:56 am

Sorry, but there's no way that they get into the playoffs next year. Their best hope would be to get a division title, but with the Texans that won't happen. You're best hope is that Suck For Luck doesn't turn into Suck Is Luck. If that happens you'll be screwed for years to come.[/quote

Well Rags, let's put your hatred for the Colts aside for a moment.......As bad as the Colts were last year they still beat those Texans you're talking about.....As a matter of fact they were still in about every game they played.....There was only a couple of games where they got manhandled ......They lost to the
Steelers by 3 and to your Pats by 7 so let's not write them off so fast.......There were very few games that they weren't still in by the end....They did that with no QB and a head coach that was clueless.....

You were easy to spot on this new board.....Only you would have turned Mannings classy presser when he parted ways with the Colts into Bob Irsay bashing.....Peyton was like 6 when those Mayflower vans were loaded up ......And then to speculate that Manning wouldn't go to Miami just because he'd have to face that backup from Michigan twice a year?......All I can say is only you Rags would believe the crap you post......
[/quote]

I'm not alone with my dislike for the Irsays or my skepticism about Indy tanking the season last year and now the dog and pony show about where P6 is heading. No hate there Stamp, just facts.

My prediction from day one was that P6 is looking a for a soft landing spot, just as daddy found for him when he had the NFL take him out of the big bad AFCE in the first place. The fact that he's down to teams from the AFCW, AFCS and NFCW proves that point. Just as Dungy predicted, P6 is looking for comfort now and not SB wins.

Btw, I recently went to the NFL Network site and they had their list of top ten clutch QBs, and P6 was STILL not on it, but the Michigan backup STILL is. I guess those seven one and done playoffs in ten years hurt P6's chances. So much for your greatest thing since sliced bread QB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down