Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-RICHARDSON HEALTHY

2 posters

Go down

T-RICHARDSON HEALTHY Empty T-RICHARDSON HEALTHY

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Well the big T is healthy and will finally play a reseason game tonnight, if you all remember Trent wasnt available to play in the preseason in his rookie year because of an injury, but he will be able to go tonight and coach Chud said he will try to get him in for at least two series, it should be an interesting game for at least the first half, the Lions are not the same team they were last season, they have one hell of a defensive front and are built to stop the ground game up the middle/between the tackles and have a pair of outstanding LB's with a much improved defensive backfield, at least hat is how it works out on paper and if their QB and WR's stay healthy they have what they need to go into the air along with a nice running game, sure its only game 2 of th preseason and they wont b going but maybe a quarter an a half, maybe even the entire 1st half but ths is still an important 1st half for coach Chud's Offense and Defense since they went to a 3-4 and hired Norv Turner as the OC, I hope to see  little more attacking on the Browns D side tonight and have the old man thats under center put some air under the ball more then what we saw last week.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

T-RICHARDSON HEALTHY Empty Re: T-RICHARDSON HEALTHY

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:03 pm

This is also a big year for the Browns Left Tackle Mitchell Schwartz not to leave out Sheard who was th DE last season in the 4-3 because he is compeating with the Browns #1 over all pick out of LSU Mingo, Buster Skrine also has to just step it up and prove his 5'9 frame dont mean jack shit, I reallly like Skrine and I think the 3rd year DB that was drafted in the 5th round out of Tenn Chatt was a very nice find from the small school and hould fit in very well with the Browns all pro Haden, I think they will really compliment each other and TJ Ward the 4th year S from Oregon needs to play an entire season injury free, or at least be able to play the entire season without missing a game, you really cant go an entire season in the NFL without getting hurt, but they need that hard hitting ball hawk on the field.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:04 am

wyckedheart8 wrote: This is also a big year for the Browns Left Tackle Mitchell Schwartz not to leave out Sheard who was th DE last season in the 4-3 because he is compeating with the Browns #1 over all pick out of LSU Mingo, Buster Skrine also has to just step it up and prove his 5'9 frame dont mean jack shit, I reallly like Skrine and I think the 3rd year DB that was drafted in the 5th round out of Tenn Chatt was a very nice find from the small school and hould fit in very well with the Browns all pro Haden, I think they will really compliment each other and TJ Ward the 4th year S from Oregon needs to play an entire season injury free, or at least be able to play the entire season without missing a game, you really cant go an entire season in the NFL without getting hurt, but they need that hard hitting ball hawk on the field.

I'm liking the big man, Ishmael Kitchen the more I see him play.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:48 pm

I dont think Kitchen has a chance unless the Browns put him on the practice squad, dont get me wrong I like him as well but the Browns are pretty deep on the front line, but you never know, I think when it comes down to it the bottom line will be how many linemen they keep and I think they will keep a minimum of 7 and one on the practice squad, they may cut him and pray no one picks him up within the time period to pick him back up, what is the time frame on that, 24 or 48 hours?
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down