Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKOL! --------

Go down

SKOL! -------- Empty SKOL! --------

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:49 am

Hey guys....sorry about the "mishap" and the circus of malarkey surrounding my hiatus. Long story, and I don't need to revisit that nonsense at this time. Just want to say ....I'm BACK!

ALSO>>>>when the momentous load of jism from the inbred Packer posters circle jerk over my return subsides.....I may..that's may...pay them a visit.....BUT not until they learn some respect....maybe by December....?

Thor

Back to top Go down

SKOL! -------- Empty Re: SKOL! --------

Post by Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Thor11 wrote:
Hey guys....sorry about the "mishap" and the circus of malarkey surrounding my hiatus. Long story, and I don't need to revisit that nonsense at this time. Just want to say ....I'm BACK!

ALSO>>>>when the momentous load of jism from the inbred Packer posters circle jerk over my return subsides.....I may..that's may...pay them a visit.....BUT not until they learn some respect....maybe by December....?

Thor

hey... some asshat just tried to create a name here called "thorslife"... he ain't gettin in...thought you'd want to know.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yesterday at 7:33 pm
Thor11 wrote:

Thor

hey... some asshat just tried to create a name here called "thorslife"... he ain't gettin in...thought you'd want to know.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[b style="font-size:1.2em"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b]

YEAH,,,,and is exactly the crux of the problem. I'm not going to get started with my conflict with the other admin, but it's EXACTLY what I tried to tell him. Someone is obviously conspiring to blackball my rep in this venue. I have names,,,but I will lie low for now. Thank you for proactively stopping this BS from starting again,,,,,but I'm sure these low life scumbags will try everything and anything to fuck with me again,,,,,YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED....

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum