Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all, I'm back!

+3
Admin
Toddseahawks
diehardsteersfan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello all, I'm back! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all, I'm back!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
TASKFORCE wrote:CRYBABY  TRANSLATION =  WAAAAHHHHH   WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

IF HE CAN'T STAND THE HEAT, MAYBE HE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF OUR STEEL FURNACE !

LOL  Razz

I didn't comment because I just lost my mother in march. I didn't want the post to keep bashing her and possible getting nasty.

Truly sorry to hear of your loss.   But... you did come to the Steeler's board and spout off... kinda invites the kinda reply you got.

Really so I bash a steelers fan and that leaves my mother open for my comments? I challenge YOU or anyone here to go over all my past posts and find ANYWHERE that I took a shot at your parents or anyone else in your family. Any come backs should be directed at me, or the basher not people who have nothing to do with our  back and forth comments.  I did take it as a joke and just a fun come back I posted it so it wouldn't go any further. You might want to read my post again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:

LOL  Razz

I didn't comment because I just lost my mother in march. I didn't want the post to keep bashing her and possible getting nasty.

Truly sorry to hear of your loss.   But... you did come to the Steeler's board and spout off... kinda invites the kinda reply you got.

Really so I bash a steelers fan and that leaves my mother open for my comments? I challenge YOU or anyone here to go over all my past posts and find ANYWHERE that I took a shot at your parents or anyone else in your family. Any come backs should be directed at me, or the basher not people who have nothing to do with our  back and forth comments.  I did take it as a joke and just a fun come back I posted it so it wouldn't go any further. You might want to read my post again.

D-  no one took a shot at your mom, and no one should ever attack family. I think your jumpin on BJ for him pointing out something completely different. I think he was staying fb relevant nothing more. Not trying to speak for him,Just my 2 cents.
 I lost my dad a few years back and my mom is currently in very poor health so I can relate a bit. Hang in there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:47 pm

I agree no one took a shot at my mom , like I said I just didn't want it to grow into that. It's probably too early for me to post here. I'm sorry for bringing my problems to the board. I'll take some more time off of the board. 

I hope your Mom gets better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Dmounts wrote:I agree no one took a shot at my mom , like I said I just didn't want it to grow into that. It's probably too early for me to post here. I'm sorry for bringing my problems to the board. I'll take some more time off of the board. 

I hope your Mom gets better.

why! No need at all, just trying to be the mediator.... come on back in post away... hell I even was talking Cavs with Wyk on the Browns board!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:

LOL  Razz

I didn't make a comment about your mother abd do not feel the others did directly... you DO have an "in your face" style here. One who acts that way CAN expect others to react accordingly. NO-ONE knew ANYTHING about your mother- and the comment was in reality NOT directed at her, but YOU. I apologized for your loss. I truly meant that. The SECOND part of my remark was to explain how YOU are perceived and WHY you got what YOU got.  REmeber... NO-ONE here knew of your loss... I veiwed the remark as like a "your momma's so fat" type thing. AGAIN, my sympathy to you and best wishes.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:45 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:

LOL  Razz

D-  no one took a shot at your mom, and no one should ever attack family. I think your jumpin on BJ for him pointing out something completely different. I think he was staying fb relevant nothing more. Not trying to speak for him,Just my 2 cents.
 I lost my dad a few years back and my mom is currently in very poor health so I can relate a bit. Hang in there
Thanks, Captn...I hope I addressed this with Dmounts.. I hope he accepts & understands how two things can  merge and still NOT be what he thought.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Hello Diehard! Good to see you again! 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:08 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote: Hello Diehard! Good to see you again! 

Thx Cat

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2