Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF IS JERRY JONES THINKING!!! HE FKED UP !!!

3 posters

Go down

WTF IS JERRY JONES THINKING!!! HE FKED UP !!! Empty WTF IS JERRY JONES THINKING!!! HE FKED UP !!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Seriously the guy really has more money then he knows what to do with, but now even the Dallas GM has decided to screw over the rest of the NFL by signing Tony Romo to a 6 year 108 million bucks AND guarenteeing him more money then Joe Flacco, now all that is going to do is seriously raise the price of average QB's in the NFL, Tony Romo does not deserve that kind of cash, but I have to tip my hat to him and his agent for getting that contract, I cant wait to see what kind of money Aaron Rogers is going to get now.

Last edited by wyckedheart8 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WTF IS JERRY JONES THINKING!!! HE FKED UP !!! Empty Re: WTF IS JERRY JONES THINKING!!! HE FKED UP !!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Romo was picked off 19 times in 2012. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WTF IS JERRY JONES THINKING!!! HE FKED UP !!! Empty Re: WTF IS JERRY JONES THINKING!!! HE FKED UP !!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Actually no one in sports deserves that kind of money, especially when we have men and women protecting this country and losing limbs not to mention dying that hardly get enough to make house payments.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:00 am

study I personally think Mr. Jones over paid.As far as Romo goes I say if they'll pay you that kind of money Great. Only in America. I've also thought one man's trash is another mans treasure. What one man thinks is worthless another thinks is priceless.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:37 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:Actually no one in sports deserves that kind of money, especially when we have men and women protecting this country and losing limbs not to mention dying that hardly get enough to make house payments.

I absolutely agree!!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Dmounts wrote:study I personally think Mr. Jones over paid.As far as Romo goes I say if they'll pay you that kind of money Great. Only in America. I've also thought one man's trash is another mans treasure. What one man thinks is worthless another thinks is priceless.
I agree D, if you can get it the more power to you, I just dont think he is worthy of that kind of money because of his statistics and the fact that every big game Dallas needs a MUST win Romo always finds a way to blow it, I have no problem with a guy trying to squeeze every last million they can get,

Last edited by wyckedheart8 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ( Typo))
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, there's "leaguewide speculation" Aaron
Rodgers' new deal could be worth over $25 million per season.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Dmounts wrote:According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, there's "leaguewide speculation" Aaron
Rodgers' new deal could be worth over $25 million per season.

Ridiculous amount of money. Absurd, really.
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:08 am

Dmounts wrote:study I personally think Mr. Jones over paid.As far as Romo goes I say if they'll pay you that kind of money Great. Only in America. I've also thought one man's trash is another mans treasure. What one man thinks is worthless another thinks is priceless.

Well, no one deserves that kind of money, but to make matters worse, Romo hasn't even been playing that well in the last couple of years. Dementia seems to be creeping up on Mr. Jones.

CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down