Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOD LUCK PHIL DAWSON AND THANKS FOR NOTHING MRS.GM!!!

Go down

GOOD LUCK PHIL DAWSON AND THANKS FOR NOTHING MRS.GM!!! Empty GOOD LUCK PHIL DAWSON AND THANKS FOR NOTHING MRS.GM!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:51 pm

You just allowed the BEST FG kicker in the NFL to get away, Phil Dawson is now a member of the 49ers, he is seriously going to be missed, its going to take one hell of a kicker to replace Dawson, no one could judge the winds in Cleveland the way Phil Dawson could, he was the last piece of the 99 return team and I for one will miss him and the front office will be kicking themselves in the ass for allowing him to get away come crunch time, Oh yeah and there will be plenty of those because the Browns just don't have the personnel to beat good team's from 50 yards out when the clock is nearing 0:00 in the 4th Q, I wish you all the best Phil, you are a class act and I know true Browns fans are going to be pissed that you were let go, you will be missed and I hope you finally get that ring in 2014 with the 49ers, you will ALWAYS be a part of the Browns family as far as the fans go and the 49ers got themselves one hell of a weapon when the game is close.

Last edited by wyckedheart8 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : skipping a word)
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

GOOD LUCK PHIL DAWSON AND THANKS FOR NOTHING MRS.GM!!! Empty Re: GOOD LUCK PHIL DAWSON AND THANKS FOR NOTHING MRS.GM!!!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Wonder how much he signed for?

Back to top Go down

GOOD LUCK PHIL DAWSON AND THANKS FOR NOTHING MRS.GM!!! Empty Re: GOOD LUCK PHIL DAWSON AND THANKS FOR NOTHING MRS.GM!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Dmounts wrote:Wonder how much he signed for?
They didnt say.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 pm

49ers sign K Phil Dawson (1 year, $2.25 million)

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Isnt that a kick in the balls.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down