Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dman damn damn

2 posters

Go down

dman damn damn Empty dman damn damn

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 pm

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] continued their offseason haul towards a possible championship by agreeing to a deal with free agent defensive end [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on Wednesday. I was hoping Cleveland would pick him up.

Back to top Go down

dman damn damn Empty Re: dman damn damn

Post by Toddseahawks Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Dmounts wrote:The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] continued their offseason haul towards a possible championship by agreeing to a deal with free agent defensive end [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on Wednesday. I was hoping Cleveland would pick him up.

Things looking good in seattle for sure... Smile
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Yes, Avril was a good pickup for them, and I knew it was a longshot but I would have loved the Browns to go after him right after signing Kruger. Russel Wilson was a find, I dont think anyone would have thought the kid would have come out of the blocks like he did, the big test will be 2013 after teams have adjusted to he style, but Wilson has a great group of guys in front of him and a defense that can go out there and get the ball back quickly for him, Seattle is without a doubt a threat, pete carroll has done a good job in the time he has been there even if he had a good core coming in, I think Seattle will go deep into the playoff in 2013 and its going to be fun watching Seattle and San Fran go up against each other for the next few years, both teams have young QB's that should only get better but right now I give the edge to Seattle.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down